Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1 hour ago, MarshallCounty said:

This is not the same Knox from the NSC days. Coach Hendrix is building a program. I am going with Knox in this one.

Could very well be. But I don't think any head coach goes into a program just to coach for 3 months. Knox won't be able to have their way with Glenn in the air like they did with the teams they've faced. Look for Glenn to clamp the passing game and force Knox to be one dimensional. Glenn will have to get things going with their ground game early.

37 minutes ago, TurfToe said:

Could very well be. But I don't think any head coach goes into a program just to coach for 3 months. Knox won't be able to have their way with Glenn in the air like they did with the teams they've faced. Look for Glenn to clamp the passing game and force Knox to be one dimensional. Glenn will have to get things going with their ground game early.

Looking at overall rankings most sites have Knox ranked between 100-110th in the state, Glenn is ranked between 185-195.  Knox's ranking is similar to Boone Groove's which beat Glenn my 3 scores in the first game.  I think Glenn is better now than week 1, but I don't know if they improved enough to top Knox.  My guess is that Knox wins 35-21.