Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 5

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

hard to believe it's already

Week #5 here in the EIAC!

BiG ReD & BlAcK vs Casketnation - Call in some extra workers this week to work some extra shifts at the plant. Dawg nation will need some help this week in order to help with this catastrophe. Trojans can name the score. C3 & K9 better get ahold of LIl Charlies, Hobo Hut and everyone else to let them know it's going to be a slow week as Dawgie nation will be very disappointed in this outcome. Hey...but wait...but wait, the Clown did hear they got a good golfer working the links out there. Kudos goes out for that. Heck when STC goes golfing, I'm so bad, they subtract the number of Tiger BL's from my overall score....and I'm still 10 over par......Final prediction with the early line......Trojans -45.5 (Clown takes Trojans) 49-0!

Toilet Bowl #2 - Spartanville vs Stewart Town -This looks like an unbelievable match-up on paper....both defensive units only giving up around 40 every Friday night so this could be a shootout......NOPE! Spartans only average 7 per contest and mighty LIons are at 15 (per Johnny H) so this is a hard one for the Clown. Last week this was my only miss. But the Lions almost pulled it out.....STC has the line at Lions -6.5. Final Prediction (take the Lions) Lions 28 - Spartanville 14

Boom City / River Rats / KFI vs Hondaburg - Well now KFI will need to play to WIN this one. No more easy street for the Knights. Meat grinder time. Sure Boom Boy is planning hard today while he is sitting in the cheap seats of Paul Brown Stadium eating a Boom Pretzel with Boom Sauce, or a phat Stadium Dog & kraut....while washing it down with a cold choche. Hondaburg may have something for the Rats. Should be a good one. Clown Line is Knights -10.5. Final Prediction (take the Pirates to cover but Knights win) 21-14

Stink Town vs Chicken & Jo Joes - A clash of 3A sectional teams should be a good one. Stink Town is painted Orange this week as it is Homecoming. What a great week. STC always enjoys this week. Tons of locals come back, Connies has new specials and Stink Town even gives half price appetizers all week at the local food joints. Mix in FC will bring down some Jo Joes and we will have one heck of a time in the Jungle. Stink is predicting a slug fest. Those cats are no joke. As always, taking Stink Town, but closer than people think. Tigers 28-21.

Questions to ponder for the week:

How does EC get the ball rolling on Offense?

Over / Under on people in the stands for C'ville at Rushville?

Stink you are one crazy dude. For years and years I have enjoyed your rhymes. Sometimes those rhymes were hard on my Knights but you are coming around. I'm working on my video skills, but here is how Coach Rand walked into the building today on the hill! He got that SWAG (South Dearborn WINS All Games)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

how quiet will C3 & K9 be

because they are playing EC?

If they are true Grid hero's

LIke I think they can be

they will be on here messing 

with those people from EC....! 

In spite of what the Trojans probably believe, the Dawgs have never feared mighty EC. I've even seen those Dawgs hand them a loss or two. Back in K9's day the boys in red and black looked like super heroes with really bad acne, but we still played the game. That was back when Boom Sr would have them change uniforms between warm ups and the game. That never really made sense to me, just seemed like a lot of extra laundry. But, they didn't have inflatables and smoke machines then so I guess he did what he had to do. 

It will be a challenge, but the Dawgs will play their best eleven just like EC. Casketnation has nothing to lose and everything to gain. But then again, couldn't that be said about all of EC's opponents? Either way, something tells me we will be paying the same price for our tickets to the State Finals in November! 

3 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3

now I know why C3 & K9

have not been responding....

https://www.eaglecountryonline.com/news/local-news/why-was-kanye-west-in-batesville/

That Kanye dude really knows how to party!!! We were having a blast until Kim started flirting with ole K9, and then Mr West said it was time to roll. KK has been snapping me all morning, but I ain't got time for all that. He did sign my MAGA hat before he left though. That was pretty cool of him. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TigerLife said:

Big bad EC is getting soft. Coach K will blow the doors off FC. 

That would be a real accomplishment for the Tigers, hang a banner.  The Dogs have played us hard in the past, hell the only EIAC team to get a "W" outside of JR's 1st year in a long time.  Coach Heppner ain't walking through those doors, so who knows anymore. 

Edited by Z In The Knee

Stinky Stink.  It is too early in the week to be calling out the ole C3.  Been up all night partyin big with Mr. West!  I've been to three world's fairs, a Bar Mitzvah, and one of them donkey shows, but I NEVER in hundred years thought I would have the absolute pleasure of seeing Kanye West in CasketNation in support of EC week!!!!!!  Said he was so inspired by the comeback Friday night, he had to come show his support for the Casketboyz!  Big week in the EIAC.  C3 predicts......

Clown and Crew over JoJos, but I agree with the Clown.  Connieburg wins a close one 28-21

Horse and Buggies over Sparty in a shootout.  Buggies 40-Sparty 34

Hondaburg vs BOOMTOWN?  C3 says the Rat D is too much for the Hook  KFI 28-Honda 14 

And for the Finale we get the DawgNation vs Mighty Red and Black.  Triple C knows one thing, DawgNation does not fear the Bad Boyz and crew.  With maximal effort and the unbreakable will to win, in the biggest upset of the Century, C3 is taking the Dawgs in a close one down at the Pound!  It'll be Thing-a-lings and Bulldog BLs all week!  DAWGS-14-Mighty R&B 13

Triple C knows this..............Caskets and Kanye FOREVER!  Busted condoms and Blimpie NEVER!

2 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

If STC would have been 

his lawyer.....we would be 

shouting VICTORY!!!!

Not a lot of state talk from EC, that's all you guys. 

I will add EC's D-Line doesn't play around, they get at you hard and fast. That goes along way in late November.

Edited by Z In The Knee

Well I think it is time we take some light off all these "powerhouse" schools and talk about the best thing going in Dearborn County and that is SD! Everyone knows about the EC game last year. How we had that game taken away from us. So all these EC fans can puff up, but come on, everyone left that game saying "SD got screwed" I know we got beat but what I am saying is you can see how much SD has closed the gap between EC. EC is not that "powerhouse" like in the 90's when Daddy Rod was leading the Trojans. Rod is EC Football. Me personally I think Stoney should name the stadium after him, that's just my opinion.

KFI game plan will be simple this week. It will once again be the "flavor" of the week. As an opponent you never know what to expect. Will it be spread, pro, or the double wing. Cause trust me, if anyone knows double wing football it is Coach Rand. SD the next couple weeks will have more athletes on the field than the teams they are playing so it should be exciting. Soon fans on this site and in Dearborn County will realize, SD is no longer the door mat. 

Seems like all make predictions on this site so here are KFI's attempt. 

Tigers beat FC 35-14

Trojans beat Dogs 56-7

Rushville beat Connersville 28-14

Knights beat  Greensburg 49-21

Edited by KFI

1 hour ago, KFI said:

Well I think it is time we take some light off all these "powerhouse" schools and talk about the best thing going in Dearborn County and that is SD! Everyone knows about the EC game last year. How we had that game taken away from us. So all these EC fans can puff up, but come on, everyone left that game saying "SD got screwed" I know we got beat but what I am saying is you can see how much SD has closed the gap between EC. EC is not that "powerhouse" like in the 90's when Daddy Rod was leading the Trojans. Rod is EC Football. Me personally I think Stoney should name the stadium after him, that's just my opinion.

SD should just be happy the new Wonderboy is still fresh & clean. If Captain Diet Coke was still at the wheel, EC would show that playoff game was a fluke.

5 hours ago, KFI said:

KFI game plan will be simple this week. It will once again be the "flavor" of the week. As an opponent you never know what to expect. Will it be spread, pro, or the double wing. Cause trust me, if anyone knows double wing football it is Coach Rand. SD the next couple weeks will have more athletes on the field than the teams they are playing so it should be exciting. Soon fans on this site and in Dearborn County will realize, SD is no longer the door mat. 

This may be the funniest thing I have seen on the grid yet. Let's be realistic...there are ZERO "powerhouses" in Dearborn County, or SE Indiana for that matter. Never has been! Go puff your chest out to New Pal (same enrollment) and talk about how EC or SD is such a powerhouse. 

Congratulations, the second biggest school in the EIAC might finally be the second best school in the EIAC. At least for a year or two. Oh, and please show me where Daddy Rod accomplished any more than JR who was only at EC for 5 years. Maybe it should be Roden Stadium??