Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 6

9 hours ago, KFI said:

I love his approach, he did not care about the Pirates scoring on his JV or Freshman, he pulled his varsity starters to give them a rest for this week, that is a brilliant move.

KFI, perhaps you were watching a different game?

sd d q1.JPG

sd d q4.JPG

4 hours ago, Z In The Knee said:

Where is RB this week? I know he is reading this. Come say hi coach, we miss you. 

What's up fellas...glad to see you all got internet service back and found all your passwords...

Btw "Z"...how's 007 doing, never hear about him anymore...hope all is well

That is what I am talking about. Coach Rand comes on here under his real name. No hiding, nothing fake, just the facts. Seems to be all business this week on the hill! I really think something special is coming this week. Hope the KFI fans enjoy!

I am glad I finally found my way to this grid iron place. Man, I have been hibernating for the last year on the stash of BOOM Tacos I got after that sectional game last year. Coach ordered a whole semi truck of them to pass out during the parade around town, unfortunately the parade never happened, the officials had different plans. But boy, I have gained some LBs that's for sure, but I did break into the AD office while I was out there last year watching the game and got a year supply of Diet Coke so I been getting Phat all year. Enough about that.

Me and homey and all the other rats been down here watching them boyz up on the hill sling that ball around this year, dang, that boy they got looks good, I heard Clemson, Notre Dame, Georgia and Ball State were looking at him. (Can't confirm but I did hear from a good source) I can't wait to get up there Friday (man I hope Stinky don't tie me up again at Connie's or we gonna be late, btw, that was crazy wasn't it stink? I remember when you tied up C3 and he cried like a little girl, man that was funny) sorry, got off on a tangent, happens when I start thinking about them boyz up in Ponce De LEON. Man they are soooooo good but I tell you what, my boyz down in in river town are the real deal this year. KFI said it best the other day, they have weapons like no one has ever seen before and they haven't even unleashed all them yet.

Phat's prediction RiverRats 49 - Protection Boyz 17

Well, I need to get back in the hole, got a few more tacos to eat before Friday. 

3 hours ago, KFI said:

That is what I am talking about. Coach Rand comes on here under his real name. No hiding, nothing fake, just the facts. Seems to be all business this week on the hill! I really think something special is coming this week. Hope the KFI fans enjoy!

Gotta love RB man, he doesn't hid.

KFI, can you believe that some people have multiple accounts on here? Sometimes the same person will talk to his/her other account, and message back and forth, it's unbelievable. 

PS. Keep fishing RB, no love for the Vikings here.  

22 hours ago, SoutheastBEAST said:

especially the D-line position group...Which, I believe is what TigerLife was referring too. 

Come on EC fan boys. You're telling me that 1 player in a program that size can make a whole position group irrelevant in a game? 

Edited by TigerLife

If "Z" actually came to a Varsity game since 1987 or maybe besides Freshman games on Thursday nights, he would see the fans in Stink Town. 

Plus come on "Z" you know the Stink Town Crew multiplies every week. The Clown goes out to Connies, talks to the locals about the Grid, and then BOOM, not Coach Boom, but Boom....Here they come. 

Edited by StinkTownClown

On ‎09‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:06 PM, StinkTownClown said:

TF, TF, TF 1.2.3.

Iron Man is a Classic

and Stink agrees......

STC I appreciate that, means a lot

Beast, Doc & Buck back on the Grid, thought I might as well knock the rust off The Knights have improved but still will have a tough night against the Trojans this week, The Tigers will easily handle the Dawgs and the Pirates, (other)Bulldogs and Panthers are my picks for the week.

I come here to read about EIAC football...not watch a Jerry Springer episode!  Crabs, elderly men shouting WOO at each other...what’s next someone chanting someone’s name over and over again? 

1 hour ago, StinkTownClown said:

Buck, Buck, Buck 1.2.3.

Damn it Man!  I’m too late!  

Well, whatever...

The 8 Ball speaks to me on Wednesdays...here’s what I learned.

Burg over Da Ville...in a close one.  

Lions lose to a coat collar.

Pirates plunder the Ark.

All 300...uhhhh 30 of the Spartans fall to the Mighty Jennings County Kittens.

Knights in St.Leon?  Start the bus.  It will be a long ride back to Highlander Hill Friday night.