Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC 2020

57 minutes ago, BTF said:

As if Carroll needs another good receiver. 

If Carroll has a decent defense, I would think they are the team to beat, followed closely by Dwenger, they may be 1A & 1B in any order, September 18th will be huge. Snider and Homestead play that night as well. Plus, Concordia and Northrop & North Side vs Luers. 4 big games. Hope all can make it that far. 

46 minutes ago, psaboy said:

If Carroll has a decent defense, I would think they are the team to beat, followed closely by Dwenger, they may be 1A & 1B in any order, September 18th will be huge. Snider and Homestead play that night as well. Plus, Concordia and Northrop & North Side vs Luers. 4 big games. Hope all can make it that far. 

Not sure, I have heard these games, Carroll/Dwenger and Homestead/Snider may be down in Indy. 🤞

8 hours ago, Mebuck said:

Not sure, I have heard these games, Carroll/Dwenger and Homestead/Snider may be down in Indy. 🤞

Huh, in "normal" times I would say great, nice opportunity.  But with the Rona going on, think they should keep games in FWA. 

9 hours ago, psaboy said:

I'm still going with the Saints. Carroll needs to earn their way to the top. They've never done that before. The potential may be there though. Snider and Dwenger still own this conference. 

51 minutes ago, BTF said:

I'm still going with the Saints. Carroll needs to earn their way to the top. They've never done that before. The potential may be there though. Snider and Dwenger still own this conference. 

I agree that the SAC is "owned" by Snider and Dwenger, probably will be for a long time. Last year Homestead got first bell, maybe this is Carroll'a year, maybe not. They got the Saints at home this year, not that I thunk that matters much, but helps a bit a think??

On 8/20/2020 at 4:47 PM, Justasportsfan said:

If Carroll gained Luers top target..well..imho that makes them a favorite.. we're in a new decade I get it.. talent always reigns supreme n the program that can put the most talent on the field whom can gel n put a legitimate run together wins out..

I knew Carroll was going to be good, but I had no idea they'd drop 48 on Luers in the first half. Carroll should beat Snider by 3 touchdowns next week. After that they have North Side, who I think could give the Chargers problems. North is the real deal. What they did to Snider tonight was no fluke. Looking forward to that game. 

4 minutes ago, BTF said:

I knew Carroll was going to be good, but I had no idea they'd drop 48 on Luers in the first half. Carroll should beat Snider by 3 touchdowns next week. After that they have North Side, who I think could give the Chargers problems. North is the real deal. What they did to Snider tonight was no fluke. Looking forward to that game. 

Carroll can beat Snider by 5 TD's next week from what I saw tonight. Teams are tired of getting beat by Snider year in and year out and will play on when they can.

Edited by psaboy

1 minute ago, psaboy said:

Carroll can beat Snider by 5 TD's next week from what I saw tonight. 

It wouldn't surprise me. Snider and Carroll are at two different places as football teams right now. Carroll is looking at their best team ever and Snider is just trying to figure out who they are.