Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1A Sectional 45

😂. Now that is talent!  I will work on it.  Keeping family and friends updated on Facebook and texting is rough enough.  
can’t wait for the show down this coming Friday.

1 minute ago, Donnie Baker said:

My mom Phyllis calls that multi tasking. She can pluck a single off your forehead and take a shot at the same time!

26 minutes ago, speaglefan said:

I can’t watch the game and do updates.  We are physical, yes we had penalties.  Some I thought were no calls, but I think the refs were trying to slow the game down a bit.  could have been a higher scoring game before half.  JV played the whole 2nd half.  Attica hit or held down our QB when out of bounds.  I think they got a little chippy early.  We ran at will and there was frustration on their side.  Hats off to Attica.  I hope they get their #’s up.

I think the Woofs might hit on a few big plays but I think the Eagles will dominate physically. Are you guys Bald Eagles or Gode eagles? I saw a Gode eagle yesterday I swear to God I did!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

I think the Woofs might hit on a few big plays but I think the Eagles will dominate physically. Are you guys Bald Eagles or Gode eagles? I saw a Gode eagle yesterday I swear to God I did!

The Wolfs will score on every possession....nobody stops them.  It will come down to if they can stop SP or not.  Definitely will be a shoot out type of game.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, speaglefan said:

I can’t watch the game and do updates.  We are physical, yes we had penalties.  Some I thought were no calls, but I think the refs were trying to slow the game down a bit.  could have been a higher scoring game before half.  JV played the whole 2nd half.  Attica hit or held down our QB when out of bounds.  I think they got a little chippy early.  We ran at will and there was frustration on their side.  Hats off to Attica.  I hope they get their #’s up.

Late hits, body slams, taunting, blind side cheap shots are not no calls Or officials trying to slow down the game. Get real. That’s garbage. Had a FC friend tell me this am that one of your stars was seconds from ejection in round 1.  

PH offense hasn’t been stopped in 2 year, (3 varsity punts). Coach better get his boys under control and not let Sheldons offense get any closer by extra curricular penalties. They will make you pay. 

SP looks huge up front. Johnson and company get the ball out so fast so many different ways I don’t see them getting slowed down. 

Obviously SP runs the ball so that is my concern, if the Wolves can make them punt 2-3 times they can pull it off. 

shootout 

wolves 49

eagles 42

10 hours ago, CheapSeats said:

I would compare South Putnam this year to Franklin County.

Hey CheapSeats, any truth to the rumor that the D1 Touchdown Club has fireworks on sale for 50% off?  They may want to get ahold of the Wolfs....I’m sure they’ll use them in celebration if they can beat SP.  

3 minutes ago, wrcsage said:

Hey CheapSeats, any truth to the rumor that the D1 Touchdown Club has fireworks on sale for 50% off?  They may want to get ahold of the Wolfs....I’m sure they’ll use them in celebration if they can beat SP.  

I think they used them all during their WRC champ pep session and parade through Clinton. 

2 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Late hits, body slams, taunting, blind side cheap shots are not no calls Or officials trying to slow down the game. Get real. That’s garbage. Had a FC friend tell me this am that one of your stars was seconds from ejection in round 1.  

PH offense hasn’t been stopped in 2 year, (3 varsity punts). Coach better get his boys under control and not let Sheldons offense get any closer by extra curricular penalties. They will make you pay. 

SP looks huge up front. Johnson and company get the ball out so fast so many different ways I don’t see them getting slowed down. 

Obviously SP runs the ball so that is my concern, if the Wolves can make them punt 2-3 times they can pull it off. 

shootout 

wolves 49

eagles 42

The big numbers are nice and stuff but the Woofs aren’t playing Eastern Greens or Riverton Parkes. They only played one team with a pulse this year and y’all know how that went. 

12 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Will south put allow fans in lawn chairs on track?

Doubt on the track.  Definitely outside of the track.  They are working on getting limit raised to 1000.  Who knows what will happen there.  Plenty of spots to sit in chairs on the visitor side. 3 concession stands.

Grab a ribeye or Brat at the game! 

2 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

The big numbers are nice and stuff but the Woofs aren’t playing Eastern Greens or Riverton Parkes. They only played one team with a pulse this year and y’all know how that went. 

We play smash mouth football.  Some folks don’t like that.  That is all!😉

55 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

Yep, like I said didn’t have to punt and scored a lot of points!

52 minutes ago, speaglefan said:

We play smash mouth football.  Some folks don’t like that.  That is all!😉

Love smash mouth football. Don’t like dirty play. There’s a difference big guy. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Maybe not Donnie, eagles wont like johnson and company scoring every series either. 

How’s eagles kicking game? I see they made PAT’s but any range for FG’s? 

We suck at everything.  I mean, I am not sure we are even worthy to walk on this earth with the wolves.  

Edited by speaglefan
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, speaglefan said:

We suck at everything.  I mean, I am not sure we are even worthy to walk on this earth with the wolves.  

I was asking a serious question tool. Only thing you've added to this page is avoiding my question about If your team always plays dirty and can’t seem to answer legit football teams questions about your eagles. 

In my opinion it will come down to who is the most disciplined, after reading and listening, obviously your coach doesn’t have Control of his team and that will bite them in a big game  they haven’t played an offense and like PH and they haven’t been tested at all. 

if the wolves want to win, they need to find a way to get 3-4 stops or turnovers. if they don’t, whoever has ball last wins! 

Talk to you all after the game!

5 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

I was asking a serious question tool. Only thing you've added to this page is avoiding my question about If your team always plays dirty and can’t seem to answer legit football teams questions about your eagles. 

In my opinion it will come down to who is the most disciplined, after reading and listening, obviously your coach doesn’t have Control of his team and that will bite them in a big game  they haven’t played an offense and like PH and they haven’t been tested at all. 

if the wolves want to win, they need to find a way to get 3-4 stops or turnovers. if they don’t, whoever has ball last wins! 

Talk to you all after the game!

The only serious question you asked me was if SP would have seating on the track!  
all the rest have been how PH walks on water.

we don’t play dirty!  But we do play hard.

Wolfs 72, South Putnams 36.  This is a classic case of 1 team not taking the other seriously.  The Wolfs will be the best team and offense that the South Putnams have faced all season.  And when the South Putnams can’t stop them panic will set in.  And let’s not even start the debate on the coaching advantage.  

4 minutes ago, wrcsage said:

Wolfs 72, South Putnams 36.  This is a classic case of 1 team not taking the other seriously.  The Wolfs will be the best team and offense that the South Putnams have faced all season.  And when the South Putnams can’t stop them panic will set in.  And let’s not even start the debate on the coaching advantage.  

Bold statement.  Why would you think SP wouldn’t take them seriously?  We take all opponents seriously.  

I can just tell by what I read.  The Wolfs are coached by a hall of famer who has won over 200 games.  The South Putnams are not.  The Wolfs will have at least the 2 best players on the field.  South Putnams are not as good offensively as the D1’s were/are.  That is why the D1’s were able to beat the Wolfs...because they could match them score for score.  Personally, I hope the game ends in a tie, but that is not possible.  So I am going with the hall of famer and the juggernaut offense.  It is extremely to the Wolfs’ advantage that the South Putnams have never seen them.