Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC sectional championship week picks

1 hour ago, Justasportsfan said:

If Dwenger wins  another regional do they bump up to 6a next cycle?

No.  They need to gain a total of 6 points to move up in the 2 year cycle.  They acquired 2 points last year in winning Sectional and Regional.  They would need to win State this year to acquire the 4 additional points needed to achieve 6.

They will be staying up in 5A since they have already acquired the 2 points minimally needed to stay “up”.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Lysander said:

No.  They need to gain a total of 6 points to move up in the 2 year cycle.  They acquired 2 points last year in winning Sectional and Regional.  They would need to win State this year to acquire the 4 additional points needed to achieve 6.

They will be staying up in 5A since they have already acquired the 2 points minimally needed to stay “up”.

Thanks..i somehow 4got sectional n regional titles meant something to some people..mea culpa 

2 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

Thanks..i somehow 4got sectional n regional titles meant something to some people..mea culpa 

I bet you're shining your sectional trophy right now, huh?

9 hours ago, Brettlow said:

I bet you're shining your sectional trophy right now, huh?

I know ur late to the party so I'll give u a pass in..some have debated teams and/or conferences are declining although according to ihsaa if u win a sectional/regional u deserve to stay up a class..if it helps u out any.. I never polish the medals or rings I have either🍻.