Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2A North Semi-State: Pioneer @ FW Bishop Luers

3 hours ago, TheKnight09 said:

Once a knight always a knight.  

I remember the 07 championship game at the RCA Dome well.  Hammock’s hit on Meador...man what a hit.  Wasn’t a player but was on the field for a different reason.  Once The Knight,.......well I’m a little too out of shape from those days.

One heck of a second half by the Knights.  Congratulations to all, proud to see a sibling and several former students move on to the next level.  Time to bring it home.

I don't think Hammock's hit would be legal today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHfnZq1LCUE

Wow, what a game that was. As a Knight, I was very happy with the outcome. Too bad someone had to lose. Very impressed with Pioneer. I think the small roster ended up hurting them in the end. Congrats to thier players and coaches on a fine season. As for the Knights some things need fixin'. But this late it is what it is. Amazing comeback. One of the best I ever see in person.  in the past, I have often been critical to coaching staff, but last night's halftime adjustments were just amazing full credit to coach Linday and the staff. Injury bug hit a bit last night. Hope all is well. Rest up have a good week. On to the Oil Can!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jakone said:

Clearly

That's fair.  I might defend my prediction by saying that they were up big until they lost one of their most important players and I've never been good at predicting injuries. 

But you're right.  Luers won and my prediction ended up being wrong.  

18 hours ago, XStar said:

That's fair.  I might defend my prediction by saying that they were up big until they lost one of their most important players and I've never been good at predicting injuries. 

But you're right.  Luers won and my prediction ended up being wrong.  

I was just kidding with you my man. By the way I didn't predict my Luers making it out of the sectionals lol.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jakone said:

I was just kidding with you my man. By the way I didn't predict my Luers making it out of the sectionals lol.

No problem man it's all entertainment.  We all have our opinions and then we see how they hold up and adjust them over time.  I think my 2A prediction before the playoffs started, had I been so bold to offer one up here, would've been Pioneer and Triton Central.  I honestly hadn't seen much of Luers over the past few years until they beat Eastside.  They look like a 2A favorite next season though.  That passing attack will be tough to stop.  

• Like 1