Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Is Harrison about to overtake Jeff in Lafayette?

Guest DT

1 minute ago, gonzoron said:

That's awesome. Hamilton Heights does not have any athletes that play both soccer and football. I would think it's a rare occurrence at most schools, especially since "place kickers and punters really don't count".

He ended up going football and baseball this year after Coach Clouse suggested he look at football.  He's definitely happy with football and he's definitely doing baseball, but he's talked about going out for soccer again next season.  My guess is he's going to be so tied up with the demands of football and baseball year-round that he's going to limit himself to just the two sports; especially with the demands of summer baseball.

39 minutes ago, foxbat said:

Don't count in your mind. 

Correct.

54 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

How many starting running backs and linebackers have the physique of a soccer player? I'm guessing zero.

How many starting soccer players have the physique of a running back or linebacker? I'm guessing zero.    Which is why most starting soccer players you see that are also on the football squad are in a kicking position.

6 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Have to get those OMG! Athletes playing soccer to strap on a football helmet.

Why try this, when you believe there aren't any? Very confusing.

11 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Correct.

How many starting soccer players have the physique of a running back or linebacker? I'm guessing zero.    Which is why most starting soccer players you see that are also on the football squad are in a kicking position.

• Like 1