Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Army-Navy

DE

The GREATEST rivalry.  In the GREATEST country on Earth, with the GREATEST heroes and leadership.  

God bless ALL these men and women.

We are in such amazing hands!

Take a moment and realize what matters.  

From the Ellenwood Family-

THANK YOU!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

Not the best looking ones for either team, but I am ok with it knowing they are honoring something significant with each. 

Absolutely, though, I am also the guy that believes Penn State uniforms are the best in all of football.

9 minutes ago, Irishman said:

giphy.gif 

C’mon man...they’re classic.  I’m not saying I’m a SC fan, I just like the classic look.  I also like the ones Miami has been wearing as they are the same style worn in the 80s under Jimmy Johnson when the U was the equivalent of today’s Alabama.

• Like 1

Just now, Gipper said:

C’mon man...they’re classic.  I’m not saying I’m a SC fan, I just like the classic look.  I also like the ones Miami has been wearing as they are the same style worn in the 80s under Jimmy Johnson when the U was the equivalent of today’s Alabama.

I agree...but HATED the U unis...always have, BUT the all black they wore last night were really cool. 

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

giphy.gif 

USC’s?

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

I agree...but HATED the U unis...always have, BUT the all black they wore last night were really cool. 

😂 They were invisible on D vs the mighty FB power house that is the tar heels of unc. 

The U in the same thread/conversation as Army/Navy is blasphemous. 😀 

• Haha 1