Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

State tournament and playing fields

1 hour ago, temptation said:

Why are you only referring to scholarships?  Don’t be so close minded.

I am largely the man I am today BECAUSE of my participation in high school athletics.  I chose my career based in part to my love for them, created lifelong relationships because of them and networked my way through life based on many of those relationships and experiences.

My quote from that article doesn't mention athletic scholarships,  so would would assume those numbers also include those playing sports at a non-scholarship level school like D3.   Still, 7%.

Good for you.  I assume that greater than 7% of your high school athletic teammates also chose their careers based in part of their love for high school athletics, so they have some sort of career in athletics?

Nope.  Not when a precedent had been set two weeks earlier.

You’ll never convince me that Arlington is in worse shape right now than it was two weeks ago.

The only difference is the opponent.

Hell even a couple of Cathedral posters insinuated that the week 10 game against Center Grove was bigger than a 5A state title for the Irish…and one referenced the coaching staff echoing this sentiment.

It all makes so much sense if you open your eyes.

Because you're a close minded idiot or is there another reason?

25 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Just fine, thank you very much.  How is your incessant bitching about grass fields going for you?  Changed any hearts and minds yet?

Apparently not.  But I come to a football forum for a discussing about…wait for it…FOOTBALL related material!

You turned any states purple yet?

20 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

My quote from that article doesn't mention athletic scholarships,  so would would assume those numbers also include those playing sports at a non-scholarship level school like D3.   Still, 7%.

Good for you.  I assume that greater than 7% of your high school athletic teammates also chose their careers based in part of their love for high school athletics, so they have some sort of career in athletics?

You still don’t get it.  It’s about PEOPLE too dude.

2 minutes ago, Brettlow said:

Because you're a close minded idiot or is there another reason?

Always good for a quote Brett…definitely not igorant.

2 minutes ago, temptation said:

Apparently not.  But I come to a football forum for a discussing about…wait for it…FOOTBALL related material!

You turned any states purple yet?

You still don’t get it.  It’s about PEOPLE too dude.

Always good for a quote Brett…definitely not igorant.

Didn't call you ignorant...I asked if you were an idiot...totally different.  Ignorance can be excused!

LOL, you are on the ropes here.  Should I just continue jabbing or go for the upper cut and knock you out?

On the ropes for what? I believe I specifically stated I have no dog in the fight. Go for it after all you're already a legend in your own mind.

Was actually traveling across town this afternoon (after leaving my mom’s basement) and had a few extra minutes so I stopped at the Taj Mahal of central Indiana football.

A little bit of standing water at the 40 yard line… other than that, completely playable.

As a matter of fact, this looks luxurious compared to the night CG rolled into town.

Why the move to UIndy?

75087F4B-4313-4C5D-877D-1B9B92564721.jpeg

C8A3B262-9475-4788-BE48-D93775B9A513.jpeg

81868796-9B53-45E3-995E-24FA06903EE0.jpeg

2D9A0BAE-6B23-4707-A4BF-10D3D6F860D3.jpeg

Edited by temptation

5 minutes ago, temptation said:

Was actually traveling across town this afternoon (after leaving my mom’s basement) and had a few extra minutes so I stopped at the Taj Mahal of central Indiana football.

A little bit of standing water at the 40 yard line… other than that, completely playable.

As a matter of fact, this looks luxurious compared to the night CG rolled into town.

Why the move to UIndy?

75087F4B-4313-4C5D-877D-1B9B92564721.jpeg

C8A3B262-9475-4788-BE48-D93775B9A513.jpeg

81868796-9B53-45E3-995E-24FA06903EE0.jpeg

2D9A0BAE-6B23-4707-A4BF-10D3D6F860D3.jpeg

Looks like a fine children's football facility to me.  Still doesn't hold a candle to best high school football field in the country though:

FleurDeLisField.2jpg.jpg

FleurDeLisField.jpg