Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Regional scores and updates

2 hours ago, CouldHalfBen said:

Agreed, I thought their would be somewhat of an adjustment period after they moved up to 4A... I was wrong. 

I think a lot of us were surprised after the 2019 season. I thought we would probably just compete for a sectional title or 2 and then drop back down. Boy, I was way wrong on that

On 11/18/2021 at 2:10 PM, TigerFan20 said:

I think a lot of us were surprised after the 2019 season. I thought we would probably just compete for a sectional title or 2 and then drop back down. Boy, I was way wrong on that

What does next year look like at Memorial? I think the conference might take a step back in 2022.

25 minutes ago, Spitting Llamas said:

What does next year look like at Memorial? I think the conference might take a step back in 2022.

We should be pretty good again, will take an hit in the RB room, but will  return 3/5 linemen, Ellspermann, 3 WRs (Collins,Pearce, and J Brackett), RB wise (S Brackett and Williams). Did hear the freshman RB was good this season. We will take a good hit in the defensive front, losing a lot of good seniors. But we do return overall 14-15 starters, and it seems like the underclassmen are pretty good too + the incoming freshman class for next season. I think it will be another great year for Memorial football! Hope we get over the Jasper bump in Week 1, and work from there. 

How do the the Cats look next season? No idea with the rest of the conference, believe Central took another heavy hit, seniors wise and North loses a good amount too.

Edited by TigerFan20

On 11/21/2021 at 9:00 PM, TigerFan20 said:

We should be pretty good again, will take an hit in the RB room, but will  return 3/5 linemen, Ellspermann, 3 WRs (Collins,Pearce, and J Brackett), RB wise (S Brackett and Williams). Did hear the freshman RB was good this season. We will take a good hit in the defensive front, losing a lot of good seniors. But we do return overall 14-15 starters, and it seems like the underclassmen are pretty good too + the incoming freshman class for next season. I think it will be another great year for Memorial football! Hope we get over the Jasper bump in Week 1, and work from there. 

How do the the Cats look next season? No idea with the rest of the conference, believe Central took another heavy hit, seniors wise and North loses a good amount too.

We should be solid again. We lose some really big pieces in Boots, Ralph, McDurmon, Humphey, JT Mayer, Tyler Martin, Pierce Wolters but we return some talent too including our quarterback and running back who will be 3 year starters. We return 12 starters from what I add up in my head. We also have some sophomores who have contributed this year, including two that have started all year. We will need some kids to step up to try to replace some of these seniors but I'm looking forward to 2022, after we visit Lucas Oil this weekend. 

3 hours ago, Spitting Llamas said:

We return 12 starters from what I add up in my head.

Sounds about right glancing at MD’s roster, looks like there will be some big shoes to fill up on the O-line 

We should probably Continue this in the SIAC thread

Edited by TigerFan20
  • Like 1