Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC Wk. 1

4 minutes ago, tango said:

That isn't a stat to hang our hats on. Like you saying your sister is a good kisser...LOL. The key in the game was us throwing 2 incompletions inside our 10 late in 2nd Q, which gave Jasper the ball with TOs and way too much time. They scored with under 30 secs and seized Big Mo. Our only TD being a a KOR is big concern IMO.

Thanks for reminding me that lol. Just plucking some needles in a haystack, a very large haystack. This game is overall an concern for the team, Practice will not be fun

• Haha 1

On 8/15/2022 at 8:50 PM, MHSTigerFan said:

I hope you’re right.  I’m just not sure where our offense will be coming from.  Our passing game wasn’t all that great last year and we’ll be without our best receiver.  Pearce is a capable experienced receiver.  So he’ll have to step up his game in Leo’s absence.

It obviously helped to have two dynamic RBs who could take over a game last season.  But our ground game Friday will be relying on a couple guys playing their first games - and behind 3 new OLs, to boot.

A couple newcomers I’ll be watching are Alex Broshears and Luke Ellspermann.

Jasper/Memorial was pretty much what I expected, sad to say.  I thought our defense would do better than it did, though.

14 hours ago, tango said:

That isn't a stat to hang our hats on. Like you saying your sister is a good kisser...LOL. The key in the game was us throwing 2 incompletions inside our 10 late in 2nd Q, which gave Jasper the ball with TOs and way too much time. They scored with under 30 secs and seized Big Mo. Our only TD being a a KOR is big concern IMO.

I dunno. I’ve heard from more guys than I care to about my sisters abilities. 

• Haha 2