Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MIC Week #1

37 minutes ago, Indiana Fan said:

Would love to see Carmel play cathedral every year. Cathedral has one of their weaker schedules in recent history this year.

Sad but true. No St. X (for the second straight year) and believe Roncalli pushed back their renewal date a year (hence the open week), leaving a pretty meh schedule. CG and Brownsburg will be nice tests and could possibly be 6A regional and semi-state previews. The Chatard game is obviously the Chatard game, but nothing else really excites me.

49 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

The Chatard game is obviously the Chatard game

Curious, do Cathedral fans even get excited about this game anymore?  I get its fun to beat on a "rival", but the talent gap is so massive I wonder if this game still holds the same appeal?

Hoping the new AD breathes some life into Chatard athletics and eventually makes this game at least a little more interesting in the future.  This game has become hard to watch.

Warren Central kinda disappointed me tonight. 0-5 against Center Grove (last win was back in the 2019 opener). The Warriors did show some positives. Their pass rush is going to be difficult for their opponents. They host the defending Michigan D3 (now D4) state champion Detroit King next Friday in what looks like a great game. I hope for a bounce back.