Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

IHSAATV

2 hours ago, Grover said:

I've got some down time since CG's webcast stopped working so I thought I'd check out some other games but it wants me to pay $10 for each game I watch?  Is there no option to pay a fee then watch as many as you want?

I don't think so. It's a platform for various broadcasts to be delivered in one spot, so you're at the mercy of whatever the school/broadcaster is charging.

2 hours ago, BDGiant93 said:

I don't think so. It's a platform for various broadcasts to be delivered in one spot, so you're at the mercy of whatever the school/broadcaster is charging.

Basically, this. IHSAAtv.org is essentially a clearinghouse for a lot of independent broadcasters (and the fees go directly to each broadcaster), so it's difficult to have a blanket charge and figure out who it needs to go to. 

8 hours ago, crimsonace1 said:

Basically, this. IHSAAtv.org is essentially a clearinghouse for a lot of independent broadcasters (and the fees go directly to each broadcaster), so it's difficult to have a blanket charge and figure out who it needs to go to. 

My only complaint would then be to stop having so many technical difficulties.   I watched several last year and one last night because I couldn't make it to the game and there were continuous issues, especially in the 2nd half of the New Pal-Westfield game.  I have no problems paying but I'd like to be able to watch relatively issue free.

2 hours ago, dmizers3 said:

My only complaint would then be to stop having so many technical difficulties.   I watched several last year and one last night because I couldn't make it to the game and there were continuous issues, especially in the 2nd half of the New Pal-Westfield game.  I have no problems paying but I'd like to be able to watch relatively issue free.

Again, IHSAATV is only the delivering platform. The individual broadcasters are responsible for the content.