Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MY WHAT THE HECK SCORE OF THE WEEK!

Lafayette Jeff beat Richmond 80-0 at Jeff last night.  Jeff has only scored more than 79 points two other times in school history.  Jeff beat Otterbein 84-0 on September 13, 1924 and Jeff beat Kentland 83-6 on Wednesday November 5, 1930.  Lafayette Jeff started playing football in 1921.  My other what the heck score would be Frontier 6 Clinton Central 0.  Noblesville Home school scored 43 points on Frontier and Clinton Central couldn't score a point.  If you have a what the heck score, post it here.

3 minutes ago, nmsu_aggie said:

C’mon naysayers… it was 63-0 at halftime and a running clock in the second half.  Jeff has a strong offense. 

I don't have a problem with the score.  A what the heck score could be 6-0.  You just play the game and the scores will be what they will be.  Some games just surprise you.

Im personally a big fan of the mercy rule so if I see a score like this I just know it had to be a bunch of big play TDs and it would have probably been double the score potentially under the old system 

can’t really be upset about these scores anymore because we have the right system in place and from my perspective the coaches in Indiana are generally a class act.  

3 minutes ago, nmsu_aggie said:

C’mon naysayers… it was 63-0 at halftime and a running clock in the second half.  Jeff has a strong offense. 

Actually 70-0 at half

Richmond is really bad. Jeff has been great at exploiting bad defenses since Shanley got there.

Also, Jeff was up 63-0 or 70-0 at half against Richmond last year too. That game ended 70-0. So in the last 2 years, Jeff has beaten Richmond by a combined score of 150-0.

2 seasons ago, Jeff won 77-6. So the last 3 years Jeff has won by a combined score 227-6.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bears62 said:

Actually 70-0 at half

Richmond is really bad. Jeff has been great at exploiting bad defenses since Shanley got there.

Also, Jeff was up 63-0 or 70-0 at half against Richmond last year too. That game ended 70-0. So in the last 2 years, Jeff has beaten Richmond by a combined score of 150-0.

2 seasons ago, Jeff won 77-6. So the last 3 years Jeff has won by a combined score 227-6.

I saw that Richmond has been shut out in three straight games. They scored 14 points in their season opener against Connersville, but lost the game 47-14. The Red Devils have a new coach this season, but he has a long way to go to turn this situation around.