Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Temp’s Big Ten Rankings After Week #13

temptation

6 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

I was going to ask @temptation if he was nervous about this stretch run (Ohio State/CFP) with JJ not being a proven passer. Well, not sure if yesterday was just a fluke, but he passed that test with ease.

Also, can't believe I'm saying it, but is Fitz on the hot seat going into next year? 

Knew the moment OSU turned to a Big XII coordinator in response to last year’s thrashing, they were in trouble.

Fake tough guys, no snow this time.

1 minute ago, temptation said:

Knew the moment OSU turned to a Big XII coordinator in response to last year’s thrashing, they were in trouble.

Fake tough guys, no snow this time.

It was perfect timing as well that he was mentioned by the broadcast literaly seconds from Michigan blowing the game open. Michigan definately has the edge now. Wow, that was a statement by Harbough and company. I would be very surprised if they came out flat against Purdue. 

5 hours ago, temptation said:

1.  Michigan

2.  Ohio State

3.  Penn State

4.  Purdue

5.  Illinois

6.  Minnesota

7.  Wisconsin

8.  Maryland

9.  Iowa

10.  Nebraska

11.  Michigan State

12.  Rutgers

13.  Indiana 

14.  Northwestern 

13th Place!!  13th Place!!!!  Hoosiers win the Mega Bowl!!

image.png.1524c51af7527e1c888fccf80bbd30b8.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Boilernation said:

It was perfect timing as well that he was mentioned by the broadcast literaly seconds from Michigan blowing the game open. Michigan definately has the edge now. Wow, that was a statement by Harbough and company. I would be very surprised if they came out flat against Purdue. 

All I heard all offseason was how “different” this OSU defense was.  

Stats lie.

They were physical for a half yesterday and once the emotion wore off and Minter adjusted, it was curtains.

Multiple Michigan players quoted as saying they saw the quit in the eyes of many on the OSU defense.

Also, think it didn’t help that the Buckeyes rarely had anyone punch them back in the 4th quarter for most of the season.