Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Congratulations to Coach Chris Meeks, Indiana Football HOF

How fortunate I have been to be involved with this man since my playing days.  He is going to be inducted this Summer with NFF: Joe Tiller chapter ceremony, which is common choice for many Region 4 coaches blessed to get the nod to the HOF.  Last year, it was Kevin O'Shea and John Hendryx for HS coaches of modern era.  

https://rensselaercentral.com/2023/04/19/meeks-becomes-hall-of-famer/

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

How fortunate I have been to be involved with this man since my playing days.  He is going to be inducted this Summer with NFF: Joe Tiller chapter ceremony, which is common choice for many Region 4 coaches blessed to get the nod to the HOF.  Last year, it was Kevin O'Shea and John Hendryx for HS coaches of modern era.  

https://rensselaercentral.com/2023/04/19/meeks-becomes-hall-of-famer/

Deserving guy who has been an outstanding representative for his school and conference.  Also been a supporter of GID as well.  Pow!

• Like 2

Congrats to coach!  They were nice enough to pick us up a couple of years ago during covid...we met sort of half way and played a good ball game...him and his coaching staff were really nice guys...they run the exact same offense...so, he taught us some things about our offense!  Anyway, congrats Coach Meeks!

• Like 1