Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HCC Week #4

19-1 on the season...some real tough ones this week.

Brownsburg @ Avon:  This has become a one-sided west side rivalry and unfortunately for Avon, 2023 will not be the year Orioles break the streak.  Brownsburg survived an early scare last week at home but should have little trouble here.  Gimme the Dogs 38-14.

Hamilton Southeastern @ Fishers:  The in-state game for the week in front of what will once again be a standing room only crowd.  An underrated, relatively knew rivalry that we could once again see multiple times.  These two have had some classics recently and I don't expect this one to be any different.  I am going to take the home team in a mild upset.  Gimme Fishers 30-28.

Noblesville @ Westfield:  Well folks, I may have fallen for it again...after two consecutive quality wins to open the season, the Millers returned to earth with a thud against a good Fishers team last week.  Westfield was down early before rallying to beat a good Zionsville team.  Not falling for this one again Noblesville.  I will take Westfield 38-27.

Zionsville @ Franklin Central:  This should be another solid game as Zionsville made Westfield sweat last week which shows they are capable of playing with the top half teams in the conference.  The Flashes, as mentioned above, made Brownsburg sweat for nearly three quarters last week before falling by two scores.  I'll take FC here 24-17.

What say you?

mudsock ticket info

$9.00 + a service charge
Tickets must be purchased in advance, there will be no tickets sold at the gate.

When do gates open?

5:45 pm
Will this game be a sell out?

We hope so, our goal is to stop selling tickets on Friday by 3:00 pm.
Tickets will not be available at the gate, tickets must be purchased ahead of time.
What time will parking lots be open?

4:00 pm, fans are asked to not arrive or tailgate or park prior to 4:00 pm

On 9/5/2023 at 11:48 AM, temptation said:

19-1 on the season...some real tough ones this week.

Brownsburg @ Avon:  This has become a one-sided west side rivalry and unfortunately for Avon, 2023 will not be the year Orioles break the streak.  Brownsburg survived an early scare last week at home but should have little trouble here.  Gimme the Dogs 38-14.

Hamilton Southeastern @ Fishers:  The in-state game for the week in front of what will once again be a standing room only crowd.  An underrated, relatively knew rivalry that we could once again see multiple times.  These two have had some classics recently and I don't expect this one to be any different.  I am going to take the home team in a mild upset.  Gimme Fishers 30-28.

Noblesville @ Westfield:  Well folks, I may have fallen for it again...after two consecutive quality wins to open the season, the Millers returned to earth with a thud against a good Fishers team last week.  Westfield was down early before rallying to beat a good Zionsville team.  Not falling for this one again Noblesville.  I will take Westfield 38-27.

Zionsville @ Franklin Central:  This should be another solid game as Zionsville made Westfield sweat last week which shows they are capable of playing with the top half teams in the conference.  The Flashes, as mentioned above, made Brownsburg sweat for nearly three quarters last week before falling by two scores.  I'll take FC here 24-17.

What say you?

• Brownsburg @Avon: Agreed. Potential for running clock in 2nd half
  • HSE @ Fishers: I'm taking Fishers as well in a game that likely won't be decided until late in the 4th quarter
  • The Mill @ Westfield: Agreed. Their D was non existant last week. Could be because Fishers has a dominating Offense, but I'll give Westfield enough credit to think they'll move the ball at ease as well. At least this year the Millers Offense is capable of abondoning the Power T and going spread when needed. But, Noblesville's game is to control the clock with the Power T and mix in the passing game. That doesn't work when the defense can't get stops. I'll take Westfield by 20. 
  • Zionsville @ FC: I was at Zionsville last week. Great game. Zionsville had a 3 point HT lead and extended the lead out to 13 until Westfield scored late in the 3rd quarter and then again in the 4th to take over.  Zionsville is talented, tough, and will fight for 48 minutes. They were lucky to escape Pike and couldn't finish against Westfield. Franklin Central had Brownsburg on the ropes until Brownsburg delivered the knockout punch. You have to be able to close in the 4th quarter to be above .500 in the ultra competitive HCC. I'll take Jayson West and the home team getting the job done tonight. Another commendable Zionsville performance will end up falling short in a score similiar to your prediction.

On 9/5/2023 at 7:51 PM, Slobberknocker said:

mudsock ticket info

$9.00 + a service charge
Tickets must be purchased in advance, there will be no tickets sold at the gate.

Is $9 the normal going rate for games at Fishers? I think that's a deal still, but I had not seen any up to $9.