Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Temp’s Top 25 (College Edition) (Week 12)

temptation

13 hours ago, Komets2727 said:

I got Oregon, Texas, and Alabama ahead of Florida State. Truthfully, I had those 3 ahead before the QB  injury as double digit favorites against the Noles, now I would them all at least 17 point favorites vs. the Noles

I’ve seen this sentiment elsewhere and can’t really argue, especially with the QB injury.

That being said, an undefeated FSU should still get in the playoff IMO.

Edited by temptation

11 minutes ago, Bobref said:

We’re trying to determine a champion here. An undefeated FSU with a QB who has one foot facing backwards is not one of the 4 best teams in college football.

I remember one year a team from the state to our east won the national title with a third string QB.

2 hours ago, temptation said:

I remember one year a team from the state to our east won the national title with a third string QB.

Soxeone wins those big Powerball jackpots, too. But that's not xuch of a financial plan. Anyway, if you think FSU is still one of the 4 best teaxs in the country, put 'ex in. But if they're not, don't. Participation in the CFP is not a reward. It's a tournaxent, an invitational. The 4 best teaxs should be invited. Next year, 12.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Soxeone wins those big Powerball jackpots, too. But that's not xuch of a financial plan. Anyway, if you think FSU is still one of the 4 best teaxs in the country, put 'ex in. But if they're not, don't. Participation in the CFP is not a reward. It's a tournaxent, an invitational. The 4 best teaxs should be invited. Next year, 12.

Lame.

• Haha 1

On 11/23/2023 at 5:07 PM, Komets2727 said:

I got Oregon, Texas, and Alabama ahead of Florida State. Truthfully, I had those 3 ahead before the QB  injury as double digit favorites against the Noles, now I would them all at least 17 point favorites vs. the Noles

They (FSU) weren’t any less impressive with a back up QB than Alabama who needed to convert a 4th and 31 to beat a team that lost to New Mexico St on their home field by 3 TDs last week. 

If an undefeated FSU gets left out just burn the entire system down and go back to no overtime’s and mythical titles.