Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Dwenger vs Leo

Do the Saints have any kind of chance in this one? Leo resembles a high caliber 5A program. Decent size and very good athletes. Impressive win, for the second time, over East Noble. 

I'll take the Lions by 14+. 

3 hours ago, BTF said:

Do the Saints have any kind of chance in this one? Leo resembles a high caliber 5A program. Decent size and very good athletes. Impressive win, for the second time, over East Noble. 

This has mercy rule written all over it

On 10/28/2023 at 3:59 PM, BTF said:

Leo all they way.  I'm looking for the Lions to lock up Minnix (w/ Hurst) and force the Saints to try and grind out a win which I don't believe they can.  I also don't expect to see the Lions play a cover 0 all night against Dwenger like they did against East Noble (which is how they gave up the big plays Friday night).  And Carter got his chance Fri night and man did he take advantage.  Kid hit the hole like a bullet every play and was had to bring down for his size, I think Leo found their RB1 for the rest of the season.  I'm going to say Leo wins, 35-17 and ends their sectional drought.

Edited by NE8_Fan
  • Like 1

Leo should win this game easily. But man I would get a good chuckle out of the online discourse that would come if the Saints end up winning this sectional after being sent down to 4A once the year started.

That being said, Leo is too talented and I'll be happy to see Coach Doerffler get a sectional title. Lions by 20

The winner of this game will play the winner of the Mississinewa/Kokomo game.  Neither of these teams are a pushover by any means.  So the winner between Leo/Dwenger will have a very tough game next week.  I've noticed that Dwenger has struggled this year base on their record and was wondering why and then I saw where someone commented that they were out of RB's.  I'm sure that Leo would like to have a rematch with Kokomo since they lost the game earlier this year.  Good luck to all teams this week as they fight to be one of the 8 teams to play next week.

47 minutes ago, Indiansreloaded said:

The winner of this game will play the winner of the Mississinewa/Kokomo game.  Neither of these teams are a pushover by any means.  So the winner between Leo/Dwenger will have a very tough game next week.  I've noticed that Dwenger has struggled this year base on their record and was wondering why and then I saw where someone commented that they were out of RB's.  I'm sure that Leo would like to have a rematch with Kokomo since they lost the game earlier this year.  Good luck to all teams this week as they fight to be one of the 8 teams to play next week.

Dwenger's issues are a bit more complicated than running out of running backs. Kokomo already beat Leo earlier this season, so I can't imagine the Lions overlooking any of the forementioned teams. 

20 hours ago, BTF said:

Dwenger's issues are a bit more complicated than running out of running backs. Kokomo already beat Leo earlier this season, so I can't imagine the Lions overlooking any of the forementioned teams. 

Way deeper then that.

When Trent went down in the Snider game they lost the best runner and Linebacker.

Dwenger is down to Gus, 5'5" running back. He is fast but he has to get in the open field first. Dwenger will be foced to rely on passing.  

Dwenger will lose this game.

Heart won the Wayne game and the DeKalb game. Leo is way better than both. 

Edited by Mebuck