Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Stat Programs

I know, that since Digital Scout ended their services before last season, that alot had been wondering what teams were going with for a new stat program,  Last year i used iScout, which was horrible but I made it through the season none the less. But during last season I found a new site that seemed like it had its stuff together.

I am going to be using TurboStats for this coming season.  It only works on Windows type products, so if you have iPads, they will not work with this. Also there is a yearly cost, but I know alot were willing to pay for a complete service if it met their needs.

This site has both software packages, and software/hardware packages.

There is a bit of setup that goes into it, but I feel that from everything I have seen, its everything I need.

Also, gives  your team its own website that lists the games and results as well as stats for the game. 

I do not work for this site, nor am I endorsed by them. I was just letting people know the stat program that I was going to use this year.

www.turbostats.com if you want to check it out for your team this coming year.

It's amazing how far these programs have come. My first year coaching as an 18 year old kid I kept them the old fashion way with paper and pencil. No huddle teams were my nemesis haha. Now we have a guy that does them on an ipad and they're uploaded by the time we get off the field. CRAZY. iScout isn't terrible, it just isn't as easy to use as some of the others. 

20 hours ago, WCGrad92 said:

I know, that since Digital Scout ended their services before last season, that alot had been wondering what teams were going with for a new stat program,  Last year i used iScout, which was horrible but I made it through the season none the less. But during last season I found a new site that seemed like it had its stuff together.

I am going to be using TurboStats for this coming season.  It only works on Windows type products, so if you have iPads, they will not work with this. Also there is a yearly cost, but I know alot were willing to pay for a complete service if it met their needs.

This site has both software packages, and software/hardware packages.

There is a bit of setup that goes into it, but I feel that from everything I have seen, its everything I need.

Also, gives  your team its own website that lists the games and results as well as stats for the game. 

I do not work for this site, nor am I endorsed by them. I was just letting people know the stat program that I was going to use this year.

www.turbostats.com if you want to check it out for your team this coming year.

We used turbostats last year.  Here is an example game:

https://www.turbostats.team/football/gibsonsoutherntitanfootball/gibson southern titans football_game12_box.html

• Like 2

I am working with a team to build a website for this right now. We are working through a few of the boring aspects at the moment.  Should have a Beta Test this upcoming season though, and will need teams to help us with that. It will be called StatTackler.

this is all up my alley!  lol. I used to be paper and pencil.. then created my own little spreadsheet.. that exploded into that I do now...  still spreadsheet... but there are a ton

of others linked... a billion formula and calculations.... and only I know what's going on!!!   But it does the job for me.  I go back every game night and watch every play to catch

any and every detail. I want tackles to be correct... it's hard to make that call live in the game sometimes.  And I am amazed at how many times the credit for something is given to another... an INt.. or a rush attempt.. etc.   HUDL has been awesome for that.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 9:26 AM, CoachVeatch said:

It's amazing how far these programs have come. My first year coaching as an 18 year old kid I kept them the old fashion way with paper and pencil. No huddle teams were my nemesis haha. Now we have a guy that does them on an ipad and they're uploaded by the time we get off the field. CRAZY. iScout isn't terrible, it just isn't as easy to use as some of the others. 

I still do...lol

• Haha 1