Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

7 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

And you give me an article written by PHIL GRAMM.

If you can refute any of his points, along with those of Mr. Solon, then please do so.

But we understand that to millennials like yourself it is all about the cult of personality.

Edited by Muda69

5 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Also, i did give an educated answer on why im voting for Biden. 

Yes, more "free stuff" in the form of the asinine "health care is a human right"  mantra of the progressive left.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

I think most democrats could pull those off but as I said.. I could go on. 

Biden already has an established relationship with world leaders, he has appeal to democrats, independents and moderate republican, he has expierence on seeing how a president works (by being vp).. Most of the democrats that ran don't. 

Biden wasn't my first choice or 2nd but Trump can't win another election other wise America as we know it is over and well become an authoritarian government. 

Your last sentence tells me everything I need to know.  THAT’S the answer I’ve been waiting for.

”He’s our last hope and now all we’ve got.”

You're not voting for Joe Biden, you’re voting AGAINST Donald Trump.  You don’t even believe in him, lol.

A true “Hail Mary”.

Pull that blue lever.

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

It's kept the COVID under control in Europe. Just saying. 

I guess to progressives the ends always justify the means.

Current death rate in the U.S. from Coronavirus as a percentage of the overall U.S. population:   0.039%

6 hours ago, Temptation said:

Your last sentence tells me everything I need to know.  THAT’S the answer I’ve been waiting for.

”He’s our last hope and now all we’ve got.”

You're not voting for Joe Biden, you’re voting AGAINST Donald Trump.  You don’t even believe in him, lol.

A true “Hail Mary”.

Pull that blue lever.

Expanded healthcare

DACA

More liberal leaning justices

A responsible DOJ

Getting back in the iran and paris accord

Rebuilding relationships with our allies

Biden already has an established relationship with world leaders, he has appeal to moderate democrats and republicans as well as independents. He has expierence on seeing how a president works, he understands policy and will do whats best for all of us.. Just not his base. 

Joe Biden has gotten my vote as VP twice and as the nominee of the Democratic party once. 

So yes, i do believe in him.

Edited by TheStatGuy

6 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Yes, more "free stuff" in the form of the asinine "health care is a human right"  mantra of the progressive left.

Health care is a human right. 

Nobody should go bankrupt because of hospital bills. 

27 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Expanded healthcare

DACA

More liberal leaning justices

A responsible DOJ

Getting back in the iran and paris accord

Rebuilding relationships with our allies

Biden already has an established relationship with world leaders, he has appeal to moderate democrats and republicans as well as independents. He has expierence on seeing how a president works, he understands policy and will do whats best for all of us.. Just not his base. 

Joe Biden has gotten my vote as VP twice and as the nominee of the Democratic party once. 

So yes, i do believe in him.

But he was your “third choice” at best...

Whst has he done since receiving the nomination to suddenly become “your guy?”

You don’t have a candidate.  You have HOPE in a candidate.

4 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

You have zero proof of your allegation at this point...no proof but I understand how the NYT is your gospel.  We do know that the military decayed significantly under Obama and Biden, and pay increases to troops during that period was nonexistent.  Annual pay increases to the military from 2011-16 was an avg. of 1.3%.  Wonder what cost of living was during that period?  Yea, Biden just loves the military right?

How about Biden's record in terms of military service or I guess you will rationalize that one as well?  I can tell if you just don't do your homework or just don't care.  What a joke!

https://www.insidesources.com/joe-bidens-draft-record-looks-a-lot-like-donald-trumps-do-democrats-care/

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool. But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma. And his name was Joe Biden.

Just a few months before President Donald Trump received his now-infamous diagnosis of “bone spurs in the heels,” former high school football star Biden got the same 1-Y draft deferment for “asthma as a teenager.” It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being drafted at the height of the war. The year 1968 was one of the bloodiest of the Vietnam conflict with 296,406 Americans drafted into military service — the second-highest during the war.

Joe Biden failed his physical for the service due to asthma. 

Donald Trump passed it and then his home "doctor" said bone spurs. 

Apples to oranges. 

2 minutes ago, Temptation said:

But he was your “third choice” at best...

Whst has he done since receiving the nomination to suddenly become “your guy?”

You don’t have a candidate.  You have HOPE in a candidate.

Since when aren't we allowed to like more than one candidate? 

Hes been my "guy" well before he got the nomination. 

I clearly have a candidate, i have now voted for him 3 times.. And yes. I do have hope in a candidate...because if we don't have any hope in them.. Why support them? 

17 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Since when aren't we allowed to like more than one candidate? 

Hes been my "guy" well before he got the nomination. 

I clearly have a candidate, i have now voted for him 3 times.. And yes. I do have hope in a candidate...because if we don't have any hope in them.. Why support them? 

When you finally do get a job that pays in dollars and not free t shirts and popcorn you’ll also have a shot at getting married.

Make sure to tell her she was your “third choice” as you drop to one knee and open the box.

Edited by Guest

Sorry Muda if this quotes you. 
9 pm. President Trump at Mount Rushmore. Going to be EPIC!

Hey stat boy. You want healthcare. Pay for it or obtain a job that offers great insurance. YOUR choice. 

Now do the murder of babies being a “right”. Man are you insane. 

59 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Hey stat boy. You want healthcare. Pay for it or obtain a job that offers great insurance. YOUR choice. 

Agreed.

59 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Depends on a what point you believe a fetus becomes a "baby". 

And if you truly believe in personal freedom then the state has no business telling what an adult can do with their body, or the contents within it.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Isn’t your health insurance paid for by tax dollars?

It comes out of MY paycheck. 😉 

Don’t forget my friends, DJT will be presenting at Mount Rushmore at 910 CST. 

3 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

Sorry Muda if this quotes you. 
9 pm. President Trump at Mount Rushmore. Going to be EPIC!

I'm insane? 

I'm not the one complaining about the government telling me what I can and can't do... Then want to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her body.

The fact you can't see the hypocrisy in that is insane

You already do pay for people's healthcare. 

Some of your taxes goes to medicaid already and when people go to hospital and don't pay. Your tax money that goes to that hospital pays for it. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Agreed.

And if you truly believe in personal freedom then the state has no business telling what an adult can do with their body, or the contents within it.

He doesn't understand that muda. Its why hes a major hypocrite. 

He cries when the gov makes him do this or that.. But wants the gov to tell a woman what she can and can't do. 

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Agreed.

Me personally. 

I don't believe in abortion. I wouldn't get one if i were a woman but i would believe like I do now.. What people do with their body is none of my business. 

I would never get a same sex marriage but when 2 people wanna get married.. And they both happen to be same sex.. Its none of my business. Who am I to say you can't marry the person of your dreams. 

I won't get a sex change but if someone wants to do that.. It's none of my business..

I think I believe more in personal freedom than dann does. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

13 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Yea...because Bin Laden wasn't planning that attack for years prior to his presidency.  He just pulled that one off in a week or so right?  I assume you have awesome big red shoes to match your nose. 🤡

t10lxoylwp851.png

Every time you post here, you give me reasons not to trust Eli Lily drugs.