Sign in to follow this  
Indian72

NIC Games WEEK # 4

Exciting to see new blood like TurfToe bring some strong Homer love back to the site. Keep up the work gentleman you are becoming fun to listen to. Wish them and everyone in conference luck tonight. Hope the clouds stay parted and it's a nice evening for football. Looks like only one game of the week in conference, I'm looking forward to taking in a hopefully packed house. Wish people would update schools throughout the night to keep us at one game informed of conference play.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarshallCounty said:

Nothing against the Falcolns, just think that this Jimtown team is senior dominated. The win against Bremen this year isn't much, arguably one of worst teams Bremen will field in 60 years.  Low numbers caught up with the Lions this year.

I'd say there's a pretty good chance Bremen gets their first of back-to-back wins tonight... probably their only two W's of the season.  Triton players have a mental block when it comes to Bremen.  They don't believe they can beat their county rivals.  I think Bremen wins easily tonight.  Hope I'm wrong!  But I doubt it.

So it appears Marian is for real, ,they made Riley look real bad. They now look like a serious contender to do big things and a undefeated regular season is within reach for them in a weakened South side of conference.

Now question is was Riley a real team or had they not played anyone? Was this more about the emotions around everything hurting their play or they weren’t the team the paper made them out to be? We shall see as this season goes on.

Last year Bremen lost and athletic trainer on a Monday, the loss shook the team, and they played emotionally flat the next 2 weeks. I could not imagine having a teammate die and then step up and play later in the week. 

Marian is having a special year, Riley is having a good year and just had an awful week. Marian probably wins this straight up against Riley 8 out of 10 times under normal circumstances, tonight tough had to be emotionally rough.

29 minutes ago, SBFootballFan6 said:

So it appears Marian is for real, ,they made Riley look real bad. They now look like a serious contender to do big things and a undefeated regular season is within reach for them in a weakened South side of conference.

Now question is was Riley a real team or had they not played anyone? Was this more about the emotions around everything hurting their play or they weren’t the team the paper made them out to be? We shall see as this season goes on.

Been saying it all week Marian was the real deal. Riley is just average. They have a few players but that's about it.  Adams? Is there a job vacancy about  to come open. The way their coach was bragging on tv after their scrimmage you would of thought the were a legit contender.