Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheWaterBoii

MIDWEST CONFERENCE SELECTION W6

Recommended Posts

Current Standings after selection W5

W/L

RStandish 16/5

Coach_Newton 16/5

CoachDurham 15/6

LilUrb 14/7

FarmerFran 13/8

79RP56 12/9

Ultimate Warrior 10/6

From_the_sidelines 007 7/4

RedwoodCowTippers 4/1

Gipper 3-0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GAMEDAY!!

"You were born to win, but to be the winner you were born to be, you have to plan to win and prepare to win. Then and only then can you expect to win." ZIG ZIGLAR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always am looking for good coverage in this conference. Whether it is a podcast or a station I like to listen to all the surrounding areas. NORTH NEWTON has a new podcast with highlights and more. If you are a fan this may be a good notice of interest. They interview players and coaches up there in NEWTON COUNTY. 

I love seeing a community buying in puts a smile on my face.

If you know of anything else in surrounding areas that provide coverage week to week Post it please I want to hear them all.

 

 

Edited by TheWaterBoii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mod22 said:

Man Tri County is putting some miles on the team bus this season.

 

I think they got out of school early for tonight's game... 

Edited by TheWaterBoii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheWaterBoii said:

I think they got out of school early for tonight's game... 

By their schedule, they play tomorrow afternoon 1:00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mod22 said:

By their schedule, they play tomorrow afternoon 1:00

Now its not as funny I meant to say...

 

"I think they got out of school early for tomorrows game..."

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless, this is T-C's 2nd game they will travel to that's over 140 miles one way as well as their 2nd Saturday game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mod22 said:

Regardless, this is T-C's 2nd game they will travel to that's over 140 miles one way as well as their 2nd Saturday game.

Do I think its far? Yes!!

Do I think Its to far? No!!

It builds character for these young men. At least they aren't taking weeks off! Playing on Saturdays is a funky thing not gonna lie. Communities tend to travel light, which doesn't make the atmosphere ideal! 

Manning a field is a special thing. Its all about PRIDE, INTEGRITY, and DEDICATION. The first season you have a week off is the start of a domino effect. Then eventually somewhere down the road you have two weeks off.

Next thing you know your kid is playing soccer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mod22 said:

By their schedule, they play tomorrow afternoon 1:00

Based on the weather in northwest Indiana right now, I’d say they’re likely to have some company tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheWaterBoii said:

Do I think its far? Yes!!

Do I think Its to far? No!!

It builds character for these young men. At least they aren't taking weeks off! Playing on Saturdays is a funky thing not gonna lie. Communities tend to travel light, which doesn't make the atmosphere ideal! 

Manning a field is a special thing. Its all about PRIDE, INTEGRITY, and DEDICATION. The first season you have a week off is the start of a domino effect. Then eventually somewhere down the road you have two weeks off.

Next thing you know your kid is playing soccer.

Have them play in the hood: will build LOTS of character...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

The West Central---North Judson game rescheduled for this morning was cancelled due to lack of officials.  The game will not be rescheduled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...