Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

What Do You Have, If Anything?

Bobref

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

What do you have, if anything? FYI, the offensive team was trailing by 6 and the ball was snapped with less than 2 seconds remaining in the 4th period. Scroll down until you get to the first clip in the “Comments” section.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rick_Sports10/status/1187937573412528129

From the one angle, it does appear o be a pick play. What is hard to tell though is that the other defender is really close too. Did they run into each other???? There is another angle from a phone that is not really clear, but it does look more like the receiver not only contacted him, but maybe a blindside hit? 

• Thanks 1

On 10/26/2019 at 9:43 PM, Impartial_Observer said:

At the risk of hijacking the thread, I’d love to see the EZ film. 

I made the mistake of getting hooked into commenting on one of these grainy cell phone vids that really doesn't show the whole story. I will agree what we can see looks obvious, but I have to assume the B and possibly the L had a much better look at it. I tend to take the replay approach, I don't have conclusive evidence to overturn the call. I say the ruling on the field stands. 

4 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I made the mistake of getting hooked into commenting on one of these grainy cell phone vids that really doesn't show the whole story. I will agree what we can see looks obvious, but I have to assume the B and possibly the L had a much better look at it. I tend to take the replay approach, I don't have conclusive evidence to overturn the call. I say the ruling on the field stands. 

In such close quarters near the goal line there, you do have more eyes there at least.