Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NFL Week 1

7 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Wrong. Try again. No wonder your reading comprehension sucks. You can't count either.

11 posts in the last hour...damn close.

Just now, gonzoron said:

And 4 after you claimed I "disappeared". I am going to disappear now, had enough play for 1 day.

Don’t forget to click that CDC link related to covid deaths on your way out.

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

But when "they" use the my body my choice, you do NOT support that stance. So your use of it is completely hypocritical. And you fail to address the other points I made about the rights of others. 

Hypocrisy sucks doesn’t it?  You are waking up my friend. 
Now that HCQ is going to become a much more viable (funny timing that I’ll get to later) option, you will see all these “virus” infections become cured, almost like a miracle drug. 😉 

Someone was arrested yesterday and links a BUTT load of high level people. And before you all say, but Muh Trump, sir down. 

You may think I’m nutty, but I will accept apologies once this is all over. 😊 

1DF3654D-C881-4300-BDAF-6FC82DBEEAA1.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Don’t forget to click that CDC link related to covid deaths on your way out.

Yes. 😂 He will take his ball and go home. Hilarious 

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

@DannEllenwood, serious question. How is the below different from what you are advocating?

image.png

And?  
Bob. Keep trying to get me with your lawyer “gotcha” questions. it’s not going to work. 

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

Leading the way in CASES, yes.  Deaths have dropped significantly for 10 consecutive weeks.

This disease is not a death sentence for 99.8% of the population.  Folks are getting it and recovering without hospitalization (the original goal).  Don’t let facts get in the way though.

Thank you. I have muted Ron and Hooker. 

Yes!  Please tell us more about this “white privilege” farm boy.

I’d love to know what white privilege I have?  Privilege of working multiple jobs?  Paying my taxes?  Paying for 2 degrees on. My. Own?  Tithing?  Paying cash for vacations?  Paying cash for home improvements?  Working so hard and saving so I could refi my home this week and knock 13 years off my loan?  Having my mom and dad working hourly jobs most of my life and teaching me the value of a dollar and hard work?  Wow. Don’t see anything handed to me. 

At least 3 more cards to be played. HCQ was 1. Buckle up folks. Please. Ask me questions. I’d be happy to help. The “virus” will be gone very soon. 

31 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

I’d love to know what white privilege I have?  Privilege of working multiple jobs?  Paying my taxes?  Paying for 2 degrees on. My. Own?  Tithing?  Paying cash for vacations?  Paying cash for home improvements?  Working so hard and saving so I could refi my home this week and knock 13 years off my loan?  Having my mom and dad working hourly jobs most of my life and teaching me the value of a dollar and hard work?  Wow. Don’t see anything handed to me. 

At least 3 more cards to be played. HCQ was 1. Buckle up folks. Please. Ask me questions. I’d be happy to help. The “virus” will be gone very soon. 

Those who toss that phrase around will paint you as the minority.  They like to change their responses to fit their narrative.  They will undoubtedly come back and respond to your post with all of the “small things” you don’t have to worry about on a daily basis that people of color have to endure.

For what it’s worth, I too grew up and experienced severe trauma in my childhood and many of those experiences created difficult circumstances for me.  But one day I woke up and decided that though my circumstances had played a large role in where I WAS, my CHOICES would ultimately determine where I was GOING.  There was no blueprint in my family or my community, I simply got off my ass, stopped making excuses and took control of my destiny.

I work in one of the most impoverished and diverse districts in all of Indiana and can tell you WITHOUT A DOUBT that EVERYONE (white, black, Hispanic, etc) is struggling.  As I drive to work every day, I’d love to ask some of those families to share their experiences with “white privilege.”

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

Was your father able to vote once he turned 18? How about your grandfather? Great grandpa? Once women got the right to vote was your great grandma able to vote? 

Have any of your ancestors been owned by other people? 

Were your grandma, grandpa, mom and same for your dads side able to go to the south and go to any place they please? 

Blacks and minorities are 2x more likely to get a longer jail sentence then whites. Hell Your post is white privilege..

Telling LeBron James and Dwayne Wade to shut up and dribble when they speak about politics but you don't care when actors Scott Baio, James Woods and singer Ted Nugent speak politics.. That's white privilege. 

Warren Moon being dismissed as a QB because hes black is white privilege. 

First 43 presidents were white males. 

White privilege. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

46 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Those who toss that phrase around will paint you as the minority.  They like to change their responses to fit their narrative.  They will undoubtedly come back and respond to your post with all of the “small things” you don’t have to worry about on a daily basis that people of color have to endure.

For what it’s worth, I too grew up and experienced severe trauma in my childhood and many of those experiences created difficult circumstances for me.  But one day I woke up and decided that though my circumstances had played a large role in where I WAS, my CHOICES would ultimately determine where I was GOING.  There was no blueprint in my family or my community, I simply got off my ass, stopped making excuses and took control of my destiny.

I work in one of the most impoverished and diverse districts in all of Indiana and can tell you WITHOUT A DOUBT that EVERYONE (white, black, Hispanic, etc) is struggling.  As I drive to work every day, I’d love to ask some of those families to share their experiences with “white privilege.”

Amen. I’m telling everyone that will listen, you may not like Trump (for whatever reason) but he is making so many aware that we all have these awesome freedoms and rights granted by God. Life. Liberty and the pursuit of happiness (which sadly life has been ripped away via abortion/murder). People everywhere are waking up to this. Amazing. 

And?  
Bob. Keep trying to get me with your lawyer “gotcha” questions. it’s not going to work. 

I’m not sure what a “gotcha” question is. But from context, I’m guessing it’s a question which, if answered, will reveal the illogic of the type of thinking you are exhibiting here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, gonzoron said:

79231715_10158431626732346_8907573240497352713_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=e79ecBlUuqAAX-ILfYA&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=ee558ee905698f8d2a2aa66485a99d00&oe=5F23D36E

Thought you were clocked out for the day?

So what does that say about all of the “mask less” protesters who did not contribute to a spike in cases?  The virus took a couple of weeks off because it knew they were out there for a good cause?

43 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Was your father able to vote once he turned 18? How about your grandfather? Great grandpa? Once women got the right to vote was your great grandma able to vote? 

Have any of your ancestors been owned by other people? 

Were your grandma, grandpa, mom and same for your dads side able to go to the south and go to any place they please? 

Blacks and minorities are 2x more likely to get a longer jail sentence then whites. Hell Your post is white privilege..

Telling LeBron James and Dwayne Wade to shut up and dribble when they speak about politics but you don't care when actors Scott Baio, James Woods and singer Ted Nugent speak politics.. That's white privilege. 

Warren Moon being dismissed as a QB because hes black is white privilege. 

First 43 presidents were white males. 

White privilege. 

Wait, so “white privilege” exists or USED to exist?  Nearly every example you stated used past tense.  No one alive today owned slaves dude.

ALL folks today are “privileged” BECAUSE we’ve come so far in terms of many of the things you mentioned.

As I mentioned in another thread, folks use sports to escape the political world.  It’s entertainment.  The NBA’s decision today means they will eventually walk the same plank the NFL will.

The average season ticket holder in both sports is a white middle aged male (probably “privileged“ by your definition, lol).  He isn’t forking over thousands of dollars to watch athletes make political statements.  He wants to be entertained.

(By the way, the hypocrisy of the NBA allowing social justice statements on jerseys under the false pretense that they are allowing their players to exercise their first amendment rights yet then creating an “approved list” of statements is comical.)

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

image.png.bc34021a3d894c97cfb51a28099131a4.png

Your best post ever actually.  Well done.

(Which player in this photo do you think received the most social media backlash?)

7 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

Hypocrisy sucks doesn’t it?  You are waking up my friend. 
Now that HCQ is going to become a much more viable (funny timing that I’ll get to later) option, you will see all these “virus” infections become cured, almost like a miracle drug. 😉 

Someone was arrested yesterday and links a BUTT load of high level people. And before you all say, but Muh Trump, sir down. 

You may think I’m nutty, but I will accept apologies once this is all over. 😊 

1DF3654D-C881-4300-BDAF-6FC82DBEEAA1.jpeg

Yes. 😂 He will take his ball and go home. Hilarious 

Marty Feldman - IMDb

17 hours ago, Temptation said:

Thought you were clocked out for the day?

So what does that say about all of the “mask less” protesters who did not contribute to a spike in cases?  The virus took a couple of weeks off because it knew they were out there for a good cause?

I tell you. This “virus” sure is smart. Just like when I could take off my mask to eat and drink on a plane. 

16 hours ago, Temptation said:

Wait, so “white privilege” exists or USED to exist?  Nearly every example you stated used past tense.  No one alive today owned slaves dude.

ALL folks today are “privileged” BECAUSE we’ve come so far in terms of many of the things you mentioned.

As I mentioned in another thread, folks use sports to escape the political world.  It’s entertainment.  The NBA’s decision today means they will eventually walk the same plank the NFL will.

The average season ticket holder in both sports is a white middle aged male (probably “privileged“ by your definition, lol).  He isn’t forking over thousands of dollars to watch athletes make political statements.  He wants to be entertained.

(By the way, the hypocrisy of the NBA allowing social justice statements on jerseys under the false pretense that they are allowing their players to exercise their first amendment rights yet then creating an “approved list” of statements is comical.)

Star boy is so brainwashed and clueless. Consider the source. But it is fun to watch him self destruct 

16 hours ago, Temptation said:

Your best post ever actually.  Well done.

(Which player in this photo do you think received the most social media backlash?)

Yep. ALL LIVES MATTER. 

The girl who did the right thing, STAND for the National Anthem. 

18 hours ago, Temptation said:

18 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

Looney Tunes (Western Animation) - TV Tropes

Yep. ALL LIVES MATTER. 

The girl who did the right thing, STAND for the National Anthem. 

Yep, she got destroyed on social media for STANDING during the anthem.  Welcome to 2020.

54 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Looney Tunes (Western Animation) - TV Tropes

You’ve officially waved the white flag I see.

Yep, she got destroyed on social media for STANDING during the anthem.  Welcome to 2020.

When you have nothing........

Typical. 😊 

She got “destroyed” by brain dead liberals. 
Im sure she hasn’t lost 1 iota of sleep. 

Hope she gets major endorsements for her sanity.