Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NFL Week 1

1 minute ago, TheStatGuy said:

The man thats "trying to help us get through this madness"  didn't take this covid seriously, that man begged for Arizona, Texas, Georgia and Florida to re open quickly and now they are leading the way. 

Our president isnt leading us on anything. 

Take my bet.

Leading the way in CASES, yes.  Deaths have dropped significantly for 10 consecutive weeks.

This disease is not a death sentence for 99.8% of the population.  Folks are getting it and recovering without hospitalization (the original goal).  Don’t let facts get in the way though.

2 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

Since the other thread got locked and you said misery and ignorance towards me.

Locked threads in the football area of the Forum seem to follow you around. Politics belongs in the OOB. Keep it there.

4 minutes ago, Irishman said:

You said in your post, that when you were asked if you had a mask, you pulled it out of your pocket and put it over your face. Before you entered the store, you never had any intention of wearing the mask. Even when you put it over your face, you still had no intention of keeping it there. That is basically the definition of deception. My stance on abortion has nothing to do with this. You cannot use or even mock the phrase "my body my choice" while it completely disregards or ignores the "my business, my choice" of the owner of Costco. This is about respecting the rules of the ownership of Costco. As I said earlier; you wore a shirt, shoes, shorts or pants. Again, if a friend asks you now to smoke in his house, you have no right to do so any way. 

Your stance on abortion has EVERYTHING to do with this.  Their body, their choice. My body, my choice.  Not hard.  Quit trying to make this difficult.  

Just now, DannEllenwood said:

Your stance on abortion has EVERYTHING to do with this.  Their body, their choice. My body, my choice.  Not hard.  Quit trying to make this difficult.  

But when "they" use the my body my choice, you do NOT support that stance. So your use of it is completely hypocritical. And you fail to address the other points I made about the rights of others. 

7 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

This is EXACTLY what you are saying

You know whats sad??

People played the national anthem on July 3rd 1919.. Saying land of the free.. When Women and Blacks couldnt vote, blacks couldn't go to certain places, couldn't go to certain schools and others. 

Sad in July 3rd 1963.. Saying land of the free when blacks couldn't vote, couldn't go to certain places, couldn't go to schoools and others. 

Imagine going to WW2 and Korea and early stages of Vietnam and coming home as a black man and not having rights.

Dann probably thinks we've been land of the free since we won the revolutionary war. 

8 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Lol you are so ignorant on this subject.  You hate having the government tell you what to do... But you want to tell women what to do.. 

Take my bet. 

2 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

You know whats sad??

People played the national anthem on July 3rd 1919.. Saying land of the free.. When Women and Blacks couldnt vote, blacks couldn't go to certain places, couldn't go to certain schools and others. 

Sad in July 3rd 1963.. Saying land of the free when blacks couldn't vote, couldn't go to certain places, couldn't go to schoools and others. 

Imagine going to WW2 and Korea and early stages of Vietnam and coming home as a black man and not having rights.

Dann probably thinks we've been land of the free since we won the revolutionary war. 

His Land, His Free

Edited by gonzoron

3 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

His white privilege pours out his body but hes so ignorant and doesn't believe in it.. When he's a prime example. 

Yes!  Please tell us more about this “white privilege” farm boy.

1 minute ago, TheStatGuy said:

Farm boy? 

I don't live on a farm and I never have. 

That’s all I seem to see off I-65 when driving through Pulaski County...

Edited by Guest

Just now, gonzoron said:

I-65 doesn't go through Pulaski County

It doesn't lol. I was like uhh unless they moved i-65.. It doesn't. 

He may be thinking of driving on 421 which is on the west side of Pulaski County. 

Just now, TheStatGuy said:

It doesn't lol. I was like uhh unless they moved i-65.. It doesn't. 

He may be thinking of driving on 421 which is on the west side of Pulaski County. 

Jasper/Pulaski, same difference.  Seen one cornfield, seen em all.

Come to my neck of the woods and educate folks on “white privilege.”

5 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Jasper/Pulaski, same difference.  Seen one cornfield, seen em all.

Come to my neck of the woods and educate folks on “white privilege.”

Jasper county is wayyy bigger than Pulaski county...by about 20k. 

Just now, TheStatGuy said:

Jasper county is wayyy bigger than Pulaski county...by about 20k. 

Tell me more about the “white privilege” you’re experiencing in such a metropolis...

@TheStatGuy:  posting every 3-4 minutes, asked a tough question...disappears

@gonzoron:  posting every 3-4 minutes, asked about verification of covid death rate dropping...once link is shared...disappears.

Let me know when you are done milking the cows fellas...

7 minutes ago, Temptation said:

gonzoron:  posting every 3-4 minutes, asked about verification of covid death rate dropping...once link is shared...disappears

Wrong. Try again. No wonder your reading comprehension sucks. You can't count either.