Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week #1

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3. 

Better get going this week cause who knows, there might not be a 2 or 3....

What an exciting day it was in Stink Town Monday

With a police chase ending in by the "Pit" from someone shoplifting. 

Stink Town PD had those stop sticks ready & when the car hit those, it was getting crazy!

So now onto the talk all have been waiting for.....here is how STC sees Week #1 going down......

Hondaburg @ Bad New Bears - Hondaburg travels to Care Bear land and destroys the Bears. Something to keep in mind though....The Bears scored 3 times last year. One of those against Hondaburg. Stink likes Hondaburg 49 - 7

Spartan Town vs Devil City -  Former Stink Town DC takes over at Spartan Town. Get the fire trucks, ice cream trucks, taco trucks all ready! Coach Little Kitty Cat  comes in with a BANG! Spartans in a close one. Kitty goes for 2 to win. 22-21! 

Stewart Town vs Wigwam Nation - Those Lions are hungry! Stewie Town gets one in the win column early this year. Stewie 35 - 14

Casket Nation vs The Creek Is Rising - IC is on the rise. Water is high and those Dawgs will need to be doggie paddling as fast as they can! Stink likes Casket Nation in this one....28-21! Bring some floaties just incase. 

Chicken & Jo Joes vs ???? The Jo Joes have some extra time to tame those chickens for the big match up next week. Jo Joes win the week this week!

River Rat & Boom Boy @ Tyson not my daddy Moore - Boom Boy and the Rats will have their hands full in this one. Scheduled as a home game for the Rat Crew but a healthy $500,000 donation put field turf in motion. So the Boom Rat boys will head to Owl town. Will be an interesting game. Stink is giving the edge to the River Rats & Boom Boy. If needed Boom Boy will go to his bag of tricks and pull out the Double Wing vs the Single Wing Master. Stink knows.....2 is better than one. Rats 35 - 28!

Stink Town @ BiG ReD & BlAcK - one of the more intriguing match up's to kick off the COIVID Era of 2020!!! The Trojans beat Stink Town last year and won 11 in the row before falling to the the Legend Mike Gillin. Stink Town on the other hand brought home some hardware winning their 19th Sectional Championship.  This game has the making of a good game. STC had to narrow his ticket list down. Some of the crew will be staying home, but look for a special Chuchie appearance. You know STC is a die hard Tigers man. STC will have the Tiger BL's flowing and after a big dub.....he will be at Connie's and it won't be closing. Stink Town 28 - 21!

1 hour ago, NEWGUY said:

Franklin County found a game last night Vs Parke Heritage.  This morning Parke Heritage backed out (not for Covid reasons).  So I guess FC is back on bye week.

Why did they back out?  Seems strange to agree upon a game and then back out the next day?

So no game for FC and now I’m hearing no game for Connertucky?  Maybe Richmond should make the trip past the lake and come play the Wildcats.  I hear they have an ark atop their stands just in case the dam breaks.

I’ll take Rushville over Milan...3-0, 30-12, 49-48... with no media no one will ever know...

The caskets end up 6 feet under ground, but I think they keep their heads above the dirt with Indian Creek (Crick if you ask grandma Ethel).  21-17

BoomBoy will take the KFI to Seymour Butts down under the bleachers.  White jacket and visor will be poppin’ on the sidelines under the tent as they watch their upgraded Westinghouse 32 inch Jumbotron.  The knights beat the owls 35-14.

Red and Black Attack vs El Tigre...a good first half last year.  Maybe the Tigers can hang a full game...then again, maybe not.  EC and their never ending sideline of players is tough to overcome.  With 6 feet of distance between players on the sidelines they will have to wrap around the track twice.  EC 31- tha Burg 17

And the Pirates will sail into Shebyville Friday night hungry to start their season.  After a strong finish To last season they will be ready to battle again.  Pirates Win 56-7

Put it in the books.  

Enjoy it Football fans!  It’s almost Friday Night!

On 8/20/2020 at 1:51 PM, wrcsage said:

I’m wondering the same thing.  Something doesn’t add up here?

After watching film Parke Heritage didn't think the game was winnable so they dropped.  Didn't want to get players hurt.  

The more I think about this the more I scratch my head.  Did the Wolfs actually admit this or is this purely rumor/speculation?  I’m not sure I’ve ever heard of a team backing out from a game because they didn’t think they could win or were afraid of getting hurt?  Aren’t we talking about a varsity football game and not youth league football?  That doesn’t sound like very big big-boy pants to me.  What message does that send to the players if that is truly the case?