Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Lowell forfeits

11 hours ago, Gipper said:

6FABC97F-9788-41E5-B9A5-3982151FE9EB.jpeg

I like the message content as well as the tone of the message.  Taking responsibility, recognizing the several supports/stakeholders beyond just the team, and no wishy-washiness in the approach ... and a pledge to do better.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, foxbat said:

I like the message content as well as the tone of the message.  Taking responsibility, recognizing the several supports/stakeholders beyond just the team, and no wishy-washiness in the approach ... and a pledge to do better.

Lowell is a great place to live.  They love their football and the quality of life here is first-rate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gipper said:

Lowell is a great place to live.  They love their football and the quality of life here is first-rate.

Agree, though not living there, but close enough, I echo the sentiments especially the RDP of 219, a storied and valuable football program in the region.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Agree, though not living there, but close enough, I echo the sentiments especially the RDP of 219, a storied and valuable football program in the region.  

Lowell will get past this.  Although it was unfortunate, I’m glad it was caught and self-reported.

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

I’ll be there Friday night. Love the Inferno.

Me, too—but sometimes I feel

old...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gipper said:

Lowell will get past this.  Although it was unfortunate, I’m glad it was caught and self-reported.

Me, too—but sometimes I feel

old...

Just not going to the right inferno ...

Lord, I apologize for that.