BD 33 LC 20

Pike 34 NC 30

1 hour ago, MICFan34 said:
Friday, Oct. 9
Carmel at Warren Central ©, 7 pm
Center Grove at Lawrence North ©, 7 pm
Lawrence Central at Ben Davis ©, 7 pm

Pike at North Central ©, 7 p

My picks have been horrible, so I will put out what I think the spread should be:

Carmel -6.5 at Warren Central:  I will take the Greyhounds in this game.  Should be a low-scoring game

Center Grove -14.5 at LN:  CG rolls again in this one

LC at BD -7:  LC has beaten BD the last 2 years.... I am taking LC +7 

Pike at NC -4: NC seems to beat who they're supposed to beat and they lose to who they're supposed to lose too.  They should win this game NC -4.

Who would have ever thunk it?  Center Grove at Larry North is the Game of the Year in the Midwests premier high school football conference.

Given the magnitude and the starpower of this matchup, you might see 8000 at this game if it were played at CG with no Covid restrictions.

Interesting that it has taken former Center Grove DC  Pat Mallory 7 years to build his LN program to this high level, only to run into the greatest CG team ever in 2020.

Donaven McCulley and his dangerous receiving corp will thoroughly test the Trojan back 7,  and LN will pile up more yards and points than any other school this season on the CG defense, yet the Trojan overall dominance will prevail, 49-28.

Ill be streaming this one live for sure on Friday night.  You will be treated to several All State players in this one, some with some very big college and possibly NFL futures ahead of them.

Enjoy

Edited by DT

20 minutes ago, DT said:

Who would have ever thunk it?  Center Grove at Larry North is the Game of the Year in the Midwests premier high school football conference.

This is a program changer if LN can pull off the win.

20 minutes ago, DT said:

yet the Trojan overall dominance will prevail, 49-28.

LN has lost two games by a total of 8 points, but I agree with your statement above.  LN will need to score 40+ for a chance to win this game.

1 minute ago, Knightmare said:

This is a program changer if LN can pull off the win.

LN has lost two games by a total of 8 points, but I agree with your statement above.  LN will need to score 40+ for a chance to win this game.

Coach Mallory has already changed the program.  He doesnt need to beat CG to prove anything.  The biggest challenge at LN is wether or not they can sustain this success over time.  They have had brief spurts in the past.  Another concern would be the loss of Mallory to another program, or to the college ranks.  It appears as if LN and NC are in the process of replacing BD and WC in the MIC pecking order behind frontrunners CG and Carmel.  I didint expect to see this happen so soon.

21 hours ago, DT said:

Given the magnitude and the starpower of this matchup, you might see 8000 at this game if it were played at CG with no Covid restrictions.

Interesting that it has taken former Center Grove DC  Pat Mallory 7 years to build his LN program to this high level, only to run into the greatest CG team ever in 2020.

Donaven McCulley and his dangerous receiving corp will thoroughly test the Trojan back 7,  and LN will pile up more yards and points than any other school this season on the CG defense, yet the Trojan overall dominance will prevail, 49-28.

Ill be streaming this one live for sure on Friday night.  You will be treated to several All State players in this one, some with some very big college and possibly NFL futures ahead of them.

Enjoy

Pat Mallory was not DC for Center Grove. Coached O-Line

On 10/6/2020 at 11:33 AM, MICFan34 said:
Friday, Oct. 9
Carmel at Warren Central ©, 7 pm
Center Grove at Lawrence North ©, 7 pm
Lawrence Central at Ben Davis ©, 7 pm

Pike at North Central ©, 7 p

Carmel vs Warren----Carmel by 14+

CG vs LN--CG by 28+

LC vs BD- BD by 35+

Pike vs North Central- Pike by 7