Muda69

New Donald Trump thread

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Howe said:

Image result for huffington post hillary 98.1

6af2be3f1fa978703f90c2c3894aab13.jpg

Edited by gonzoron

Meanwhile, in Louisville:

The anti-Trump graffiti artists tagged a billboard overlooking two major Kentucky highways overnight. (Credit:WHAS11)

• Disdain 1

On 7/16/2019 at 12:20 PM, TrojanDad said:

I hear ya IO...but I don't know.  Could it be that he simply just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut?  The Dems were tearing each other up....AOC was going after Pelosi hard...even threw the racism allegation at her.  Trump jumped into to defend Pelosi of the racism allegation.  Why wouldn't Trump get a box of popcorn, sit back and watch them devour each other.  Instead, he can't stay off Twitter, and now unites them to all turn back on him.  Now Congress is going to condemn him with a racism charge.  I lean with Irish and Dante (that hurt)....his margin isn't huge in swing states....and the R word is pretty hard to overcome.

If this was a deliberate move, he might have miscalculated this one.  AOC and Pelosi were at war....Epstein and Clinton on the news.....and with one Tweet, he took that all away.......

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/18/politics/democrats-squad-reaction/index.html

2 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

"The President won this one," said another House Democratic lawmaker of the showdown. "What the President has done is politically brilliant. Pelosi was trying to marginalize these folks, and the President has now identified the entire party with them."

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 10:20 AM, TrojanDad said:

I lean with Irish and Dante (that hurt)...

You are now and forever dead to me.

• Haha 1

Are the straws made in China too? Asking for a friend. 🤣

• Haha 2

It is hilarious to watch the Mueller hearing. The democrats super hero is a fool. 

Democrat super hero Robert (Weapons of Mass Destruction / Guilty Until Proven Innocent) Mueller.

• Disdain 1

On 7/23/2019 at 12:18 PM, Irishman said:

1F6CFA21-4208-4916-BD7F-B3FFADC09453.jpeg

Image result for trump drinking water

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this