Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Wabash River Conference Week 8

3 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

What’s his “real “ job?

It's my understanding that he still holds his teaching position at the school he previously coached for.

I don't quite understand how you might find someone unfit to coach students, but they are still fit to teach them, but those decisions are made by the respective school's administration and I'm sure they had a god reason to retain him as a teacher 🤷‍♂️

On 10/5/2021 at 4:01 PM, Donnie Baker said:

Well since Irish Man scared everyone off and Attica bashing is against state law I reckon I’ll do week 8

Attica at South Newtons home of Gippers

North Vermilions at Fountain Centrals. This should be called The Pizza Bowl.

Riverton Parkes at The Woofs. Woofs have a new assistant 

South Vermilions at Seegers. Who’s the coach, or can we ask?

Tri Counties at Covington. I bet they get confused during 4H fairs!

Ok let it rip. 

Rambler Dan remains winless after Friday Night, based solely on the Rebels matchup with the Trojans South Newton 22 - Attica 6

North Vermillions at Fountain Centrals has to be the most intriguing game this week.  The Mustangs seem to be on an uphill trend this season.  I wonder if that has anything to do with a former Falcon joining the Mustang Coaching Staff?  Falcons are trying to finish +.500. Regardless I think this is a 3 score game in favor of the Falcons, but it will be a closer game than the score indicates. Falcons 48 - Mustangs 28

Panthers at Wolfs - With the WRC all but wrapped up for the Wolfs, do they get the Win and be done with it or do they try to solidify their State Finals application in the regular season.  Wolfs by whatever they want if the field is dry.  Is there a big gender reveal being discussed at Parke Heritage currently? Wolfs 62 - Panthers 6

D1s at Seegers - D1 QB says all I need to know about this game.  Patriots are in a tail spin after turning over the reins to position coaches 2 weeks ago. I expect Seeger to run the ball and use all 40 seconds after every play. D1s 55-14

Tri-Counties at Covington - Is Karfalt close to the single season passing yards leader?  What about for number of attempts? Covington 56 - TC 0

27 minutes ago, Dolts said:

It's my understanding that he still holds his teaching position at the school he previously coached for.

I don't quite understand how you might find someone unfit to coach students, but they are still fit to teach them, but those decisions are made by the respective school's administration and I'm sure they had a god reason to retain him as a teacher 🤷‍♂️

It also happened at Fountain Centrals with the girls basketball program. Awesome coach got hosed over but they said she could still teach. 

17 minutes ago, Dolts said:

Rambler Dan remains winless after Friday Night, based solely on the Rebels matchup with the Trojans South Newton 22 - Attica 6

North Vermillions at Fountain Centrals has to be the most intriguing game this week.  The Mustangs seem to be on an uphill trend this season.  I wonder if that has anything to do with a former Falcon joining the Mustang Coaching Staff?  Falcons are trying to finish +.500. Regardless I think this is a 3 score game in favor of the Falcons, but it will be a closer game than the score indicates. Falcons 48 - Mustangs 28

Panthers at Wolfs - With the WRC all but wrapped up for the Wolfs, do they get the Win and be done with it or do they try to solidify their State Finals application in the regular season.  Wolfs by whatever they want if the field is dry.  Is there a big gender reveal being discussed at Parke Heritage currently? Wolfs 62 - Panthers 6

D1s at Seegers - D1 QB says all I need to know about this game.  Patriots are in a tail spin after turning over the reins to position coaches 2 weeks ago. I expect Seeger to run the ball and use all 40 seconds after every play. D1s 55-14

Tri-Counties at Covington - Is Karfalt close to the single season passing yards leader?  What about for number of attempts? Covington 56 - TC 0

Who’s knocked up?

The ponies are probably improving because of increased numbers. 

On 10/5/2021 at 4:01 PM, Donnie Baker said:

Well since Irish Man scared everyone off and Attica bashing is against state law I reckon I’ll do week 8

Attica at South Newtons home of Gippers

North Vermilions at Fountain Centrals. This should be called The Pizza Bowl.

Riverton Parkes at The Woofs. Woofs have a new assistant 

South Vermilions at Seegers. Who’s the coach, or can we ask?

Tri Counties at Covington. I bet they get confused during 4H fairs!

Ok let it rip. 

I don't have a verifiable media source, but I'm gonna try to make me some picks.

The Rambler Wreck falls to the Rebel Yells.

The North Vermillions stampede the Moostangs.

The Woofs beat the Parkes.  If these schools consolidate, would they be called Parke Parke or Parke Squared?

I hear the South Vermillions have them some D1s.  Well I have some oceanfront property on the Wabash I'll sell you.  They still beat the Pete Seegers, coached by Peter, Paul and Mary these days.  

The Trojans bust all over the Cavaliers.  What a sticky mess.  To me, a QB throwing for 1,000 yards in this conference is like beating up on some mediocre middle school kids.  It will give him something to brag about in 10 years when he's leaning on the fence watching a game talking about the good ol' days.

There, stick those in your pipe and smoke 'em.  And Donnie Baker, you're a queer and I'll say that right to your face.

• Haha 1

Upset alert - Seeger 18 SV 6.  Down 12-6 with the ball and 3:14 to play, the D1’s throw a pick 6.  I’ll stand corrected on my assumption the wheels were coming off of Seeger.   Kuddos to that staff for pulling it together and getting what appears to be a nice win. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ballhawk said:

I don't have a verifiable media source, but I'm gonna try to make me some picks.

The Rambler Wreck falls to the Rebel Yells.

The North Vermillions stampede the Moostangs.

The Woofs beat the Parkes.  If these schools consolidate, would they be called Parke Parke or Parke Squared?

I hear the South Vermillions have them some D1s.  Well I have some oceanfront property on the Wabash I'll sell you.  They still beat the Pete Seegers, coached by Peter, Paul and Mary these days.  

The Trojans bust all over the Cavaliers.  What a sticky mess.  To me, a QB throwing for 1,000 yards in this conference is like beating up on some mediocre middle school kids.  It will give him something to brag about in 10 years when he's leaning on the fence watching a game talking about the good ol' days.

There, stick those in your pipe and smoke 'em.  And Donnie Baker, you're a queer and I'll say that right to your face.

Be careful Hawks or I’ll drive to Budvilles and rip out your karate artery, I swear to God I will!

1 hour ago, Oldschoolfan said:

Just stopped in to say Hi.

haven’t been to many games this year but here are a few questions.

what happened to SV this year? 

Is Seeger better with out Herb?

Rumor is PH is just looking for end of the season to get here?

Maybe The Woofs are ready for basketball