Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Top Public School Programs

14 hours ago, tango said:

None of us down here in SW IN know the mascots of the Indy mega-schools. I figured Bears62 was for the Chicago bears too.  Now nobody can ever say I didn't defend a GS fan....

Looks like I owe a Memorial fan one!  I figured he was referencing some conversation in the past....totally missed Lawrence Central being "Bears".

On 6/24/2022 at 9:55 PM, Indiana Fan said:

Started thinking of the best overall all around football programs in the state AT THIS TIME. This can obviously be opinionated for some and doesn’t always have to reflect state championships. I tried to think of the best run programs regardless of class. I also kept private schools off of this this because I consider those programs to be run very differently (youth leagues, middle schools, etc.) Top 10 in my opinion:

Center Grove

Carmel

Westfield

New Pal

Gibson Southern

West Lafayette

HSE

Ben Davis

Valpo

Decatur Central

Honorable mentions- Brownsburg, Zionsville, Mt. Vernon, East Central, Lawrenceburg

A list that doesn’t have Columbus East on it is already obsolete. Only Public school to bump up 2 classes due to the success factor and won a state title in 2 classes.