Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Temp’s Top 25 (8/27/22)

5 minutes ago, CaptainHook said:

LT is committed to Louisville.  RT (and only junior) is the #1 prospect in the state and gonna be able to pick where he wants to play, as he holds several offers (including Ohio State).  RG also has offer from Illinois State.  The 6th OL is a freshman that I predict will someday play in college as well.

Thanks! That's an insane Oline. The only other team I've seen close to that is Roncalli. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BTF said:

Isn't this how New Pal competed with 6a in the past? Playing their best guys both ways and emphasizing superior conditioning? It's not typical for a school of their enrollment to put 22 equally talented football players on the same field as a school of 3000. But if you can take your best guys and put them on both sides of the ball, that becomes a different story..............if they can last the whole game. They seem to be able to do that. My opinion from the outside looking in. 

yes, that was how they beat Center Grove and competed in 5A the last several years, this year's team is a bit deeper, and less guys have to go two ways full time..

5 minutes ago, CaptainHook said:

yes, that was how they beat Center Grove and competed in 5A the last several years, this year's team is a bit deeper, and less guys have to go two ways full time..

4a is in trouble. 

4 hours ago, combthehair said:

I read that they have 3 D1 guys on the line. Do you know what schools? I found one signed with U of L. 

Luke Burgess committed to U of L. Ian Moore, Junior, has offers from Ohio State, Wisconsin, Duke, Florida State, UNC, The U of Miami, Purdue, Penn State, Western Michigan, etc. I know several other D1 schools are looking at him, including Alabama. I don't know of any other D1 offers for the other lineman, but I do know that Trey Keele was offered by DePauw and he will be getting more offers. Ben Purcivell and Tom Wood will be getting offers if they haven't already. And the 2nd team is pretty good too. Truly IMO the best OL in the state. I have seen against BD, Westfield, and Decatur Central and they have yet to be broken. 

10 hours ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

Good thing I’ve been bald for years now. 😂

I get it, I do, it’s just personal opinion.

I mean, you could make the case that the spread in any potential contest between those top 7 teams would be single digits.

All games thus far between teams in that tier have been so.

• Like 1