Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Logansport applies to Hoosier Conference

5 hours ago, dazed and confused said:

no one has mentioned what this brings to the HC.... Mr Happy Burger !

Wagonmaster going down !

I got this message when I tried to access the link:

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons

At first, I thought perhaps it was something like healthcode violations or money laundering or @Coach Nowlinusing his Rensselaer Mafia connections to have the place shut down ..."Nice burger joint you got here.  Be a shame if something happened to it."  Turns out it's just that the PharosTribune isn't GDPR compliant.  With that said, @Coach Nowlin did have a "stray" golf ball collide with someone recently, so the folks from Mr. Happy Burger might want to just let him play through to be safe.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, dazed and confused said:

no one has mentioned what this brings to the HC.... Mr Happy Burger !

Wagonmaster going down !

Unfortunately, Bob Shanks sold his remaining restaurant to the owner of Penguin Point and the quality has basically fallen off of a cliff ever since. Employees didn't even receive their paychecks a few months ago and there was speculation that it was going to close down for good. The ice cream bar hasn't been opened since COVID, and I've seen reports that the buffet is no longer open, either. I've had a drive-thru meal since it was sold and it was okay, but I could tell that cheaper, lower quality product was being used.

The other Hap's, on the west side of town, was turned into a pretty good Japanese steak house, however.

I also highly recommend the arcade/record store Bonus Pints. It has a bar and really good food too. It's on Broadway.

Edited by AG