Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Milan 0, Park Tudor 0 - Final (tie) in 2001 .... What happened?

I was looking through some old statistics and I saw that Milan and Park Tudor recorded a 0-0 tie, Sept 7, 2001.

Anyone remember what happened? It was the weekend before 9/11.

NOTE: Milan and Park Tudor played to a 0-0 TIE on Friday, September 7

https://predictor.gridirondigest.net/SagarinRatings/Archives/INHSFB_Ratings_Sagarin_2001_Week15.html

10 hours ago, FastpacedO said:

Could have been a double forfeit. There have been times where Park Tudor has not had many in numbers out for football. A couple of injuries and they would struggle to field a team for a game (in a safe manner). I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case.

How would that equate to a "double" forfeit.  Wouldn't that just be a PT forfeit?  In that case, I think the score would be 1-0.

12 hours ago, First_Backer_Inside said:

Probably really bad offenses happened or....

Really really good defenses

But, they would still play overtime in that case.  Someone would still win.

7 hours ago, gindie said:

How would that equate to a "double" forfeitWouldn't that just be a PT forfeit?  In that case, I think the score would be 1-0.

It would be 1-0 in favor of Milan if only Park Tudor forfeited. I was just explaining in the past Park Tudor has been very low on numbers. In the case of this game both teams could have been low enough in numbers that they mutually agreed to forfeit resulting in a 0-0 tie.