Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coaches cant simulate the PIT to get ready for it. Weather, Crowd Noise, atmosphere, Game Prep, YES. Painted Dirt... NO. We have had some of our top soils guys check it out. Its very unique.

As much as he says he has changed.... its all still the same....😞

Triton wore those against Caston.  When my son wore his to school, he wore my Combat Infantry Badge on it.  I thought it was pretty awesome that the Guard does this for the kids.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, TheWaterBoii said:

When I Played we had 60-70 guys on the team. If we blew someone out in the old Mid Indiana Conference we would only sub on offensive. We would have the whole Freshmen team out their trying to get a TD. We would never take our starting Defense out. Not saying we wouldn't sub at all on Defense but for the most part number one Defense was always in. A shut out to us was more important than the spread of the scores. We also were rewarded Donuts on Saturday to represent the big 0!

 

Man I love Donuts...

Love Me Some Donuts WaterBoii !!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Culver at Caston = Cavs by more than I can count on my fingers and toes.

Knox at Pioneer = Have watched Knox and Pioneer .... Gut says this is gonna be a good football game.  The champ is the champ until proven otherwise.  Going with Pioneer.

 

LaVille at Glenn This is a big game for both LaVille and Glenn.  Who has the horses?  Who can stick 'em on 'D'? LaVille's defense is solid.  The offense has been inconsistent in big games.  Just not sure how effective Glenn's offense will be.  Glenn has been winning a lot at home against LaVille in recent history.  Gut says LaVille in a close one.

North Judson at Triton This one has gone back and forth the last several times they crossed paths.  Going with NJSP by a TD.

Winamac at West Central Warriors might be on the down side now, but the puppies gonna bite on this night.  Winamac

 

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mod22 said:

And to think that this post got out of hand because someone picked who he thought would win this weeks contests and because 1 person picked the wrong team, it lit the fuse of another.  I enjoy getting on this website, but seeing the same thing week after week gets really old. As a WC graduate, you know who I'm rooting for.....

Not only is this rivalry week between the Warriors and Trojans, but it is also  Military Appreciation Night as we acknowledge the men and women of Pulaski Co who have and are serving our country.  They will be introduced @ halftime of the Battle of the Tomahawk!!!

Should be a fun game. 

 

Id really like to see it get back to some tight and hard fought games..where both teams are really good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

 

Culver at Caston = Cavs by more than I can count on my fingers and toes.

Knox at Pioneer = Have watched Knox and Pioneer .... Gut says this is gonna be a good football game.  The champ is the champ until proven otherwise.  Going with Pioneer.

 

LaVille at Glenn This is a big game for both LaVille and Glenn.  Who has the horses?  Who can stick 'em on 'D'? LaVille's defense is solid.  The offense has been inconsistent in big games.  Just not sure how effective Glenn's offense will be.  Glenn has been winning a lot at home against LaVille in recent history.  Gut says LaVille in a close one.

North Judson at Triton This one has gone back and forth the last several times they crossed paths.  Going with NJSP by a TD.

Winamac at West Central Warriors might be on the down side now, but the puppies gonna bite on this night.  Winamac

 

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

Never thought to refer to our team as "puppies" but damn looking at it.. Certainly describes it. 9 sophomores have started multiple games plus the kicker. You'll see some youth next year too. We have 1-3 freshman that'll def play some V next year. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FarmerFran said:

Saw the jerseys Pioneer is wearing for homecoming tomorrow night. Very cool!

5CD2E91C-F7B0-46EC-B9E4-D92CDF054C90.jpeg

4C40C70B-2671-4D03-AFFD-56D2A8FC82C1.jpeg

Triton wore those against Caston.  When my son wore his to school, he wore my Combat Infantry Badge on it.  I thought it was pretty awesome that the Guard does this for the kids.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trojan474 said:

Triton wore those against Caston.  When my son wore his to school, he wore my Combat Infantry Badge on it.  I thought it was pretty awesome that the Guard does this for the kids.

Thank you for your service.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Never thought to refer to our team as "puppies" but damn looking at it.. Certainly describes it. 9 sophomores have started multiple games plus the kicker. You'll see some youth next year too. We have 1-3 freshman that'll def play some V next year. 

 

 

I went to the Culver vs Winamac game last weekend.  Winamac looked to be around 22 players dressed.  Did they lose some players over the last few weeks?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duke of Denham said:

I went to the Culver vs Winamac game last weekend.  Winamac looked to be around 22 players dressed.  Did they lose some players over the last few weeks?

No. 

Kiefer I think had a college visit. Murray was at the soccer tourney. Huetten, Pesaresi, Cole, Parrish and Clark are injured. 

Most of those kids will be back within next 3 weeks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, AubbeenaubeeCav said:

First time I can remember Culver having more on roster than Winamac.  

Its the first time for that and honestly you guys being bigger too .

Our numbers should increase, i was told a couple sophomores and freshman that didn't play this year are gonna play next season. Theres 10 in the 8th grade class and i heard all plan to play. 

They have 32 right now and lose 7 to graduation...which gives them 25 returning. If they can hold on to all those kids.. Add 3-4 juniors and Sophs (this year's sophomores/freshman) and have 10 incoming fresh, that'll give them 13 to 14 more kids and should be 38-40. I think if they can win the next two weeks and go on a good run in the playoffs.. Itll had major momentum going into off season. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
Link to post
Share on other sites

So I guess as long as it's your team leaving the starters in till 3 minutes left in the 4th, up 53 to 8, it's ok Mighty?  Waited to see if you would get on your own team for running up stats..  Guess we know your just a sore loser Ultimate.  Personally I have no problem with starters getting 3 plus quarters because they put in the hard work and deserve to play. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coach Murray said:

So I guess as long as it's your team leaving the starters in till 3 minutes left in the 4th, up 53 to 8, it's ok Mighty?  Waited to see if you would get on your own team for running up stats..  Guess we know your just a sore loser Ultimate.  Personally I have no problem with starters getting 3 plus quarters because they put in the hard work and deserve to play. 

Wow.... Haha

Winamac had 24 healthy kids (23 that could play o and d) 

#1,#6, #7,  #12, #35, #45, #54, #58, #65 and #70 were Winamac's only starters healthy. 

#5 and #73 are back ups but had to start.  #37 and #56 are jv kids that started.  #31, #53, #55, #57 and #72 who are all jv kids played before the final 3 mins on O or D. 

The only kids that didnt play till the end were #8, #9, #21 and #25.  #9 and #25 have never played football before from what im told and #21 is only in his 2nd week back from injury.

Winamac had 7 starters out and still blasted you guys by 44... They did play their back ups... They just look like starters to you guys. 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Coach Murray said:

So you only had 10 starters...could swore that you always had 11 on the field.

Haaaa... With a silly response... I can tell you don't have a rebuttal... And this argument is over. 

You guys got lit up by a team missing 5 starters and a team starting multiple jv kids and back ups. ..who subbed in quite frequently. You don't have an argument. 

 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I have changed. Its you guys that haven't. 

You are still doing the same thing you have always done on here. You have formulated every conversation to fit your agenda and keep up your beefs with everyone else.

Stop blaming everyone else for your actions and reactions. Until you do that, you have not changed. You have the ability to be a different person, I have seen it, but your holding on to 15 year grudges man.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CoachDurham said:

You are still doing the same thing you have always done on here. You have formulated every conversation to fit your agenda and keep up your beefs with everyone else.

Stop blaming everyone else for your actions and reactions. Until you do that, you have not changed. You have the ability to be a different person, I have seen it, but your holding on to 15 year grudges man.

Ahh yes. 

I totally made Coach Murray get on here and make up stuff about Winamac running up the score and not taking their starters out ...to fit my agenda

Ahh yes, i made nicklebackjack get on the new weeks thread and spew stuff to fit my agenda. 

Fact is. 

I don't have any problems with the LaVille dudes. I don't have any problems with the Culver guy or the Judson guy that pops his head around or mayo the Knox guy. 

The only ones I do have problems with are the Pioneer guys (couple dudes having multiple names) and Coach Murray.  They haven't changed. 

You are just a fence rider. You'll take the side that's more popular. You were that way when I first got on and still are. You haven't changed. 

Don't call me out when clearly you guys still act the same. I can get along with others but you guys still live in 2005... And sad thing is. I even apologized for the things i said to you in person the last times our bball teams met. Did you? Nope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Ahh yes. 

I totally made Coach Murray get on here and make up stuff about Winamac running up the score and not taking their starters out ...to fit my agenda

Ahh yes, i made nicklebackjack get on the new weeks thread and spew stuff to fit my agenda. 

Fact is. 

I don't have any problems with the LaVille dudes. I don't have any problems with the Culver guy or the Judson guy that pops his head around or mayo the Knox guy. 

The only ones I do have problems with are the Pioneer guys (couple dudes having multiple names) and Coach Murray.  They haven't changed. 

You are just a fence rider. You'll take the side that's more popular. You were that way when I first got on and still are. You haven't changed. 

Don't call me out when clearly you guys still act the same. I can get along with others but you guys still live in 2005... And sad thing is. I even apologized for the things i said to you in person the last times our bball teams met. Did you? Nope. 

SMH...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...