Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week #8

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Week 7 presented a shocker

but Week 8 looks like a breeze.

Hondaburg @  BiG ReD & BlAcK - Another off week for the Trojans. The Pirates bone spread wont hurt the Trojans as they will shut down the run and make the Pirates one dimensional. No spread attack besides STC has worked vs the Trojans so nothing new for the Big R& B. Trojans roll in this one. Trojans 35  - Hondaburg 7

Stewart Town vs Boom Boyz / River Rats / KFI - STC thought KFI would recover after the beat down the Trojans put on the River Rats. However, STC did not take in account that it was "Fair" week. Most do not know the impact "Fair" week has on those kids. It is a week where most of the players families come back to town, so the kids are not with it. Stink thought Coach Boom would get them past that, but the Rats just didn't show up. With that being said, KFI will get back on track setting up for the Showdown in the "PIT" next week. Place your chips on KFI this week as Coach Boom will look to roll up some numbers. River Rats 49 - Stewy 13

Chicken & Jo Joes vs Casket Nation - Jo Joes is coming off a huge emotional win over KFI. Looks like Jo Joes were healthy and running the ball all over KFI. Stink thinks the Jo Joe train keep rolling. Casket Nation is coming off a long run of L's and they lost their Super Bowl last week against Hondaburg so you wonder how much they have left in the tank? STC thinks those Dawgs will still fight, but maybe they are losing their bite. The parking lot of CVS in FC was full last Friday night, and they will be at it again this week. Jo Joes 35 - Casket Nation 14

Stink Town @ Spartan Town -  Stink Town better be careful with this one. Those Spartans have that "option" game that can cause nightmares for teams that are not ready. Playing a team that is 0-7 on Senior night can be a dangerous game. But not so fast my Grid friends. STC will get that ground game rolling then the Yoon Air Raid will strike. Go to Hollywood and take the Tigers. Stink is still recovering from that big EIAC Championship Bash this weekend. IT was Connies all weekend long. Haven't seen Chuchie to get a total yet, but probably will see tonight. Stink Town 49 - Spartan Town 14

Edited by StinkTownClown

6 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Week 7 presented a shocker

Stewart Town vs Boom Boyz / River Rats / KFI - STC thought KFI would recover after the beat down the Trojans put on the River Rats. However, STC did not take in account that it was "Fair" week. Most do not know the impact "Fair" week has on those kids. It is a week where most of the players families come back to town, so the kids are not with it. Stink thought Coach Boom would get them past that, but the Rats just didn't show up.

Only M8B predicted this one!!!  

For KFI....this has to be devastating. I know they had two on the bench in PF/Ejection Jail & the fair may have cast a distraction...but certainly for a team/program that is up and coming they should do better than that.  They couldn't even get a clean snap off in Q4....Hopefully their QB-1s knee is OK and he'll be ready by sectionals. 

C'mon KFI....pull it together!

15 hours ago, troyfan said:

Only M8B predicted this one!!!  

The 8 Ball doesn’t lie!

13 hours ago, ManEiaC said:

KFI = Knights Fail Incredibly 

Harsh...and I haven’t seen KFI around since the smack down at EC so I don’t know if he’s even around these parts anymore.

1 hour ago, Magic 8 Ball said:

Harsh...and I haven’t seen KFI around since the smack down at EC so I don’t know if he’s even around these parts anymore.

It's one thing to get beat by a superior team...but what happened last Friday...at home...boy oh boy.  We may not here from KFI till next year!

• Whew I am glad that fair is over. I could not get chuckie and stink to leave the shed all weekend, they had all of chuckie's donation money and they had the sewer hole filled with walking taco's and corn dogs. I was finally able to get up on the hill tonight and watched them boys and man, I am not sure what happened last week but holy holy, was it going on tonight. I even saw a former STC boy down there throwing in his 2 cents. That boy still looking good with that big ol beard and snap back hat he stylin', makes the Rat a little jealous that they didn't have any snap backs at the fair for me and the boys to snag. But my boys be back this week and gonna get a big win on senor nite and then we be ready to infiltrate the STCity next week, I hear they giving mask away for every paid entrance next week (dangit, me and chuckie always sneak in so we not getting one) although he is tight with coach K so he said he can hook us up with one to share. well boys, I gotta get back to the shed before chuck and STC snag all the tacos.

Well PhatRiverRat has it correct. I get on here to support my hometown Knights and they lay an egg. What the heck. What is going on with Coach Rand. Can any KFI fan tell me the last time we were in the Double Wing? Come on Coach! That is your speciality. We are in the spread, I guess trying to keep up with our friends down at Stink Town. We slang that pill around Friday Night vs Franklin County and you all see what happens when our QB is not on, three in out, Franklin County ball. KFI will say this, that number 24 for FC, wow, that kid is good.  He took our ride money, walking taco's and our girlfriends and we could not catch him. He is really good. Those 3A sectional teams better watch out for FC. KFI needs to get back to the Double Wing. When Coach Rand has that Wing clicking, those Knights are hard to stop. 

I guess I am glad Fair Week is over as well. It is real, men. I have lived it for multiple years. Fair week is just not good. KFI should get back on track this week. I'm still loving my Knights. Just hope the draw is nice or this could be a real short season. 

Franklin County over Batesville

Lawrenceburg over Connersville

South Dearborn over Rushville

East Central over Greensburg

17 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

Might be cuz the Grid Nazis took all the fun out of it last week?

You’re right.  The fun is gone this week.  I even had a day where it said I was banned.  

E3CEB27F-AEF7-40EB-8CA4-FC0AD823E498.jpeg

2CE6AD51-D0BB-41D9-A727-254E539746D5.jpeg

Z's ban holding firm like Stalingrad...... 

MAN. Been out of state for a few days in the old home of Michael Jordan... what number was he again @Coffin K9? I'm talking 1991 Jordan, you might be able to get that right. Can't say I'm too familiar with that number though.

Speaking of 1991. Rumor along 74 is the Dogs were in full pads this week prepping for the Wildcats. Can you believe this was 28 years ago? Dawgie was just a young pup back then... was K9 around?

By the way @troyfan whatever happened to ole' Foghorn Leghorn...? Thank you for the donation.

7 hours ago, dawgieinthepound said:

Z's ban holding firm like Stalingrad...... 

Is there a bail bond?  Or penance?

#Free_Z

7 hours ago, dawgieinthepound said:

By the way @troyfan whatever happened to ole' Foghorn Leghorn...? Thank you for the donation.

If I was to guess...the PC culture...

#Bringback_FoghornLeghorn