• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1A North Sec Finals Predictions

25 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

Anyone care to take a stab at this

Sec 41.  Culver > North Judson

Sec 42    Lcc > TPC

Sec 43.   South Adam's > Madison Grant

Sec 44    Southwood > Adam's Central

Sec 41.  Seems it could go several ways ... does Winamac factor in?

Sec 42   Pretty confident these 2 will meet

Sec 43  SA is solid but vrs who????

Sec 44  Cant forget Monroe Cental... Busco....could go alot of diff ways....

Edited by BendNotBreak

14 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

Monroe Central is in 43 and would/should be South Adams 2nd rd game

55 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

Anyone care to take a stab at this

Sec 41.  Culver > North Judson

Sec 42    Lcc > TPC

Sec 43.   South Adam's > Madison Grant

Sec 44    Southwood > Adam's Central

I'm interested in seeing TPC in person against the Knights should that come to fruition.  Hopefully it would work out to be a home game for the Knights if it happens.

2 hours ago, BendNotBreak said:

Yes Winamac can.

Against NJSP, it was 8-8 to start 4th and the Jays drove down field to make it 15-8 after TD and PAT with 3 mins and 45 seconds to go... 2nd play next offensive series the ball went over the QB's head and as he dove for it the ball deflected off QBs hand and a jays defender picked it up and scored (TD/PAT) made it 22-8... After a turnover on downs, it took the jays 3 plays on 52 yards for a TD to make it 28-8.

Winamac's #1 receiver and kicker missed that game and Culver game too. Their fullback was starting at RG for the Judson and Culver games. Itll be interesting to see. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

3 hours ago, BendNotBreak said:

Got it... thx... SA should eliminate them.. that leaves the Busco AC SW equation...

Taking another look at Monroe Central... given what Cass did to WL... seems MC is capable team .. and mite find a chink in SAs armour.... confident enuff to pick the upset tho?  Hmmmm

1 hour ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Yes Winamac can.

Against NJSP, it was 8-8 to start 4th and the Jays drove down field to make it 15-8 after TD and PAT with 3 mins and 45 seconds to go... 2nd play next offensive series the ball went over the QB's head and as he dove for it the ball deflected off QBs hand and a jays defender picked it up and scored (TD/PAT) made it 22-8... After a turnover on downs, it took the jays 3 plays on 52 yards for a TD to make it 28-8.

Winamac's #1 receiver and kicker missed that game and Culver game too. Their fullback was starting at RG for the Judson and Culver games. Itll be interesting to see. 

Thx .. that's what I was wondering... yeah... just a few mistakes can result in big score swings.... if they can fix that... looks like theyd b in the hunt......

7 hours ago, BendNotBreak said:

Thx .. that's what I was wondering... yeah... just a few mistakes can result in big score swings.... if they can fix that... looks like theyd b in the hunt......

They will. Itll be tough but whatever happens this year builds towards next year. 

2 hours ago, CatholicFootball10 said:

If that were to end up being the match up, I believe it would be at TPC

I think the rule reads ...if ther is a tie on games away......the bottom bracket will host the sec final.  So.... if say Frontier wins... Lcc goes ther.... and would host TPC for the final as TPC will be at hm if they survive round 1.

15 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

I think the rule reads ...if ther is a tie on games away......the bottom bracket will host the sec final.  So.... if say Frontier wins... Lcc goes ther.... and would host TPC for the final as TPC will be at hm if they survive round 1.

If these 2 do meet and Lcc has 2 hm games to TPCs 1 then Lcc goes on the road......

7 hours ago, CatholicFootball10 said:

If that were to end up being the match up, I believe it would be at TPC

4 hours ago, BendNotBreak said:

4 hours ago, BendNotBreak said:

If these 2 do meet and Lcc has 2 hm games to TPCs 1 then Lcc goes on the road......

LCC-TPC as an LCC home game, should it happen, would depend upon the winner of the 7-2 Frontier vs. 5-4 Clinton Prairie game.  If Frontier wins, then LCC travels to Chalmers in Sectional Week 2 to play the Falcons.  TPC is on the road for Sectional Week 1 and would be at home for Sectional Week 2 regardless of opponent ... assuming that they win their Sectional Week 1 game with 1-8 Tri-County.  With this scenario, and a Frontier win, LCC and TPC would have one away and one home and LCC, as bottom-bracket inhabitant, gets home field for Sectional Championships.  Should Clinton Prairie beat Frontier, LCC would stay at home for a second week in a row in Sectional Week #2 and that would give TPC the edge to host the Sectional Championship.

5 hours ago, foxbat said:

LCC-TPC as an LCC home game, should it happen, would depend upon the winner of the 7-2 Frontier vs. 5-4 Clinton Prairie game.  If Frontier wins, then LCC travels to Chalmers in Sectional Week 2 to play the Falcons.  TPC is on the road for Sectional Week 1 and would be at home for Sectional Week 2 regardless of opponent ... assuming that they win their Sectional Week 1 game with 1-8 Tri-County.  With this scenario, and a Frontier win, LCC and TPC would have one away and one home and LCC, as bottom-bracket inhabitant, gets home field for Sectional Championships.  Should Clinton Prairie beat Frontier, LCC would stay at home for a second week in a row in Sectional Week #2 and that would give TPC the edge to host the Sectional Championship.

Did I just say that with alot less words? 😏

1 hour ago, BendNotBreak said:

Did I just say that with alot less words? 😏

I just filled in the scenario so that someone else didn't have to do the game scenarios.

Southwood has now jumped ahead of South Adam's in SAG and is favored in a head to head mtg..... musta liked that Busco win..... interesting ..that SAG at the same time ..still favors South Adams over Southwood in its tournament % chances..... called having your cake and eating it too?....... Southwood still has to get past Adam's Central and South Adam's past Monroe Central again.... for those two to meet.... who knows what SAG will have them at, should that happen.... a coin flip?