Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

what's going on here?

25 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

This never gets old haha. I’m sure HH is capable of passing the ball. They have passed vs other teams but we all know they certainly don’t need to.  

one of you HH fans said it well already this year “HH is a very balanced team in that they will get the ball to 4,5,6 different guys and all of them have run the ball very well. It’s no single player effort in the rushing attack” (paraphrased) 

Denzel said it best, and HH believes in it like the gospel ".....run 6 plays. It's like Novocaine. Give it time, and it always works!"  That's the offensive philosophy of the Patriots!!  Still scratching my head about passing the ball???

20 hours ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Look man. I live in Green Bay. I eat brats all the time. Brats and cheese. It’s the Wisconsinite diet....BUT ONE MAN HERE LIKES CHICKEN BRATS....I can’t remember who but it threw the whole board into a tail spin last year. 

some are saying it is the reason the board crashed (not confirmed but NOT A COINCIDENCE) 

just saying.  I’m right with ya....but not all sinners have heard the gospel of tailgating Jesus 

I remember that debate. Pretty sure it was someone from Memorial that was a chicken brat lover. LOL

• Like 1