Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Dylan Bragg

He is still at Eastbrook.  He is a senior this year and has been the full time QB.  Last year he was in a rotation with the starting QB.  He is having a good season so far, of course passing yards isn't astronomical in a very run heavy offense...  But he does have over 1000 all purpose yards.

Passing:

# Athlete Name GP C Att Yds C% Avg Y/G C/G TD TD/G Int Lng QB Rate
  Season Totals 10 18 40 396 .450 22.0 39.6 1.8 8 0.8 0 14 120.4
  Graph Data   [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+]
16 D. Bragg (Sr) 10 18 40 396 .450 22.0 39.6 1.8 8 0.8 0 14 120.4

Rushing:

16 D. Bragg (Sr) 10 96 625 6.5 62.5 38 0 8

With some of the players Eastbrook lost on both sides of the ball, I really didn't think they had much chance to beat Mississinewa and win the CIC (two things they didn't do last year) but they did.  The way he runs that offense is a huge part of the reason why.  Best QB in the CIC for my money.  

14 hours ago, XStar said:

With some of the players Eastbrook lost on both sides of the ball, I really didn't think they had much chance to beat Mississinewa and win the CIC (two things they didn't do last year) but they did.  The way he runs that offense is a huge part of the reason why.  Best QB in the CIC for my money.  

Would you say he is the best player in the CIC or just best QB?

8 hours ago, panther10 said:

Would you say he is the best player in the CIC or just best QB?

Just the best QB.  

All I have to say is that I value winning, and winning when it matters, not running up your stats against Elwood, Frankton, and Madison Grant.  

Eastbrook went undefeated in conference.  Mississinewa was the only other competitive team in the conference.  I didn't see another QB that impressed me at all from the "other" teams but I must clarify that I only watch those teams play Eastbrook and Mississinewa because those are the only games that really matter. 

I have Campbell as best player and Bragg as top QB this season.  If others want to vote based on hollow stats, that's certainly their choice.