Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills 13-0 at Danville 8-5

46 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

Okay I am done driving and ready to comment on this game:

1) Congrats HH! What an amazing group of you men! They work hard, they play with such poise and grit! Just a fun team to watch!!  Proud as hell!!

2) Danville Warriors I tip my hat to you!! Players left it all on the field!! Very impressed with the way they approach the game!!

3) Officials......F!!! That’s your grade tonight!! Pathetic all around for everyone!!! Nuff said!!

Lastly Patriot Nation!!! Helluva job traveling tonight!!! It definitely shows what a special community we live in!! Proud to be a Patriot!!! 

Will say, stripes did an awful job tonight all around!

But not one to blame a loss on stripes, respect to the pats for sure. Stand by our warriors. 

Will say those pats play real physical and that fan base travels real well! was loud the entire game and intense atmosphere!

GO WARRIORS and regardless of what anyone says about our coach woods ill stand by him, came and brought the ville back and it has been special to see!

I don’t normally comment on opposing fan bases, much less student sections.   But, tonight I saw something I’ve never seen before and was embarrassed for the Warriors.  Once the game was out of hand, the SemiState trophy was sitting on the track by the fence nearest the Danville student section and I witnessed multiple Danville students spitting on the semi-state Trophy.   Eventually, a member of the Danville administration came and got the trophy and moved out of reach from the fans.  Really sad to see.  This game was won, once again, by halftime adjustments by the coaching staff.  Great job Patriots!   Regroup and prepare for a battle next round.  

Edited by HereComesTheBoom
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, jimsinchur said:

Will say, stripes did an awful job tonight all around!

But not one to blame a loss on stripes, respect to the pats for sure. Stand by our warriors. 

Will say those pats play real physical and that fan base travels real well! was loud the entire game and intense atmosphere!

GO WARRIORS and regardless of what anyone says about our coach woods ill stand by him, came and brought the ville back and it has been special to see!

Not sure where or what you are referring too about the “stripes”. They definitely called penalties 3-1 maybe higher in favor of the home team!! Done with that!!

2 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

Not sure where or what you are referring too about the “stripes”. They definitely called penalties 3-1 maybe higher in favor of the home team!! Done with that!!

The picked up flag(s) on the Danville kickoff return late in the game was nothing less than a mockery of zebras everywhere.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HereComesTheBoom said:

I don’t normally comment on opposing fan bases, much less student sections.   But, tonight I saw something I’ve never seen before and was embarrassed for the Warriors.  Once the game was out of hand, the SemiState trophy was sitting on the track by the fence nearest the Danville student section and I witnessed multiple Danville students spitting on the semi-state Trophy.   Eventually, a member of the Danville administration came and got the trophy and moved out of reach from the fans.  Really sad to see.  This game was won, once again, by halftime adjustments by the coaching staff.  Great job Patriots!   Regroup and prepare for a battle next round.  

To add that same group booed the HH boys as the came on the field, then began to heckle, use language and taunt the Patriots!! I never once saw an administrator attempt to tone down those young people!! Maybe that’s acceptable in “the Ville” I can assure you such behavior would be nipped in the bud by HH staff!! To the boys’ credit they never looked, acknowledged or said a word!! Business as usual!!!