Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2020 SIAC schedule

Not sure EM SOS will change much. Already play Jasper and week 2 has been hit and miss with good team. The Border Bowl was a debacle. Football across the bridge is just not very good. I’m good with it. Not sure about the brain trust that couldn’t figure out how to balance home and away better. But considering those in charge of siac athletics it doesn’t surprise me at all. 

3 minutes ago, Screagle said:

As long as the IHSAA continues to make sure EM gets all home games for the tournament besides LOS....then I’m good with it. IHSAA 💙’s the Tigers. 

if that is the case I guess that means the IHSAA hates Heritage Hills.  We had 1 home game in the tournament.

• Like 1

Central, Harrison and Bosse are tough to coach at unless you are willing to turn a blind eye to off the field and even some in the building behaviors. I do give the current Central coach and last years coach credit for trying to change the behavior and hold kids accountable. Oxley and Schnur did that from day 1. It’s probably cost both of them their varsity HC jobs but at least they didn’t allow kids to dictate behavior. Hope both of these guys find other opportunities in coaching. 

Edited by Screagle
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Screagle said:

I would think both schools have their sights set on replacements. Harrison no surprise with that opening but Bosse has been playing better over the last couple seasons. 

Did I miss it somewhere on this thread or elsewhere?? Did the Bosse Head Coach resign?? I thought Coach Schnur (spelling?) was doing an outstanding job at Bosse with the hand he had been dealt??

• Like 1