Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  46 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

Memes 2.0 (since the OOB memes thread wasn't popular enough)

swordfish

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

(IMHO) Mrs. Swordfish (who I have been married to for 32 years now) would disagree with you.  AND like any good husband would say - she is always right......

Lighten up Francis.....

As I told my wife early in our dating period, "As our relationship continues to cement itself, you'll come to realize that I am always right".  That was when I discovered her evil laugh......Kinda like Maleficent: Mistress of Evil........Scary.....

39 minutes ago, swordfish said:

(IMHO) Mrs. Swordfish (who I have been married to for 32 years now) would disagree with you.  AND like any good husband would say - she is always right......

Lighten up Francis.....

As I told my wife early in our dating period, "As our relationship continues to cement itself, you'll come to realize that I am always right".  That was when I discovered her evil laugh......Kinda like Maleficent: Mistress of Evil........Scary.....

Heh heh.  Congrats on 32 years of marital bliss.

And my spouse's favorite line is "I may not be right, but I'm never wrong."

• Haha 1

On 11/13/2020 at 7:10 AM, swordfish said:

Lighten up Francis.....

On 11/13/2020 at 7:51 AM, Muda69 said:

Heh heh.  Congrats on 32 years of marital bliss.

And my spouse's favorite line is "I may not be right, but I'm never wrong."

On 11/14/2020 at 4:20 PM, Muda69 said:

I don't get it.  I am not a Boomer.  And I have probably "been on the internet" longer than you have been alive, sonny.

These's a segment in that video that reminded me of your conversation in this thread w/ @swordfish.

5 hours ago, swordfish said:

Just asking the question.....

QUESTION- If I yelled “Bingo!!” but refused to let you examine my card, would you give me the prize money anyway?

No, because that's not how bingo is played...