Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  47 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

2020 Presidential Election thread

Muda69

2 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Shouldn't be posting your literacy test scores. 

Y-M-C-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Biden would win the college electoral 333-205.. If they were wrong like they were in 2016. 

You keep believing what your over lords tell you to believe.  I will continue to believe what I see with my own eyes.

Y-M-C-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

6 hours ago, DE said:

Y-M-C-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You keep believing what your over lords tell you to believe.  I will continue to believe what I see with my own eyes.

Y-M-C-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

My over lords? Telling me what to believe? 

I'm a critical thinker, with an open mind, who marches to the beat of his own drum.  I can't say that about you. Nobody tells me what i should believe and can't. 

The polls were pretty spot on in 2018 and for Trump to win.. The polls would have to be even more off than they were in 2016 and that's saying something. 

I can tell you aren't that confident trump will win, other wise you would have took my bet that i proposed months ago. 

21 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

My over lords? Telling me what to believe? 

I'm a critical thinker, with an open mind, who marches to the beat of his own drum.  I can't say that about you. Nobody tells me what i should believe and can't. 

The polls were pretty spot on in 2018 and for Trump to win.. The polls would have to be even more off than they were in 2016 and that's saying something. 

I can tell you aren't that confident trump will win, other wise you would have took my bet that i proposed months ago. 

Y. M. C. A. 

23 minutes ago, DE said:

Y. M. C. A. 

If you are so confident that trump will win. 

Take my bet. 

Biden wins, you donate 15 bucks to planned parenthood or black lives matter

If Trump wins, ill donate 15 bucks to any charity of your choice. 

(You won't take it cause you don't think he's gonna win)

30 minutes ago, DE said:

Y. M. C. A. 

Also the irony. 

You dislike a group of people cause they love the same sex but yet you are singing a song that was made popular by a group of gay men. (Same goes for Trump who plays this song after his cult rallies)

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TheStatGuy said:

Take my bet. 

Also the irony. 

You dislike a group of people cause they love the same sex but yet you are singing a song that was made popular by a group of gay men. (Same goes for Trump who plays this song after his cult rallies)

🤡 

The best is yet to come!
50/50

Take my bet. 

Also the irony. 

I would NEVER donate to a Marxist organization such as BLM nor a group that murders innocent children. 

38 minutes ago, DE said:

🤡

The best is yet to come!
50/50

I would NEVER donate to a Marxist organization such as BLM nor a group that murders innocent children. 

So it's quite clear you aren't that confident trump is gonna win. If you were that confident you'd take my bet cause you wouldn't have to worry about donating to blm or planned parenthood. 

unless the supreme court intervenes... I don't think trump is winning.

and the irony. 

you don't want the government to tell you what to do but you want the government to tell women what to do w their bodies. 

the hypocrital republican party. 

Edited by TheStatGuy
  • Like 1

So it's quite clear you aren't that confident trump is gonna win. If you were that confident you'd take my bet cause you wouldn't have to worry about donating to blm or planned parenthood. 

unless the supreme court intervenes... I don't think trump is winning.

and the irony. 

you don't want the government to tell you what to do but you want the government to tell women what to do w their bodies. 

the hypocrital republican party. 

Ok, so re-reading through this thread.  You mentioned you were born in 1987.  Quick math puts you graduating in 2005.  I will make you ONE (1) offer, take it or leave it.

When President Trump wins, you need to attend a church service with me at my church (you pick the time, we have 4 services-815, 945, 1115, and 6 pm).  I can come pick you up and drive you back.  This would be $0 out of your pocket.

If your candidate should win, I will make a yearly donation of $50 (you graduated in '05 so I simply switched the numbers) payable to the Gridiron Digest, each year on January 20th, beginning 1/20/21.

Deal?

@Irishmanas the witness

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

On 10/31/2020 at 8:41 PM, DE said:

Ok, so re-reading through this thread.  You mentioned you were born in 1987.  Quick math puts you graduating in 2005.  I will make you ONE (1) offer, take it or leave it.

When President Trump wins, you need to attend a church service with me at my church (you pick the time, we have 4 services-815, 945, 1115, and 6 pm).  I can come pick you up and drive you back.  This would be $0 out of your pocket.

If your candidate should win, I will make a yearly donation of $50 (you graduated in '05 so I simply switched the numbers) payable to the Gridiron Digest, each year on January 20th, beginning 1/20/21.

Deal?

@Irishmanas the witness

Nope. Its my bet or no bet. 

• Like 2

On 10/31/2020 at 3:43 PM, TheStatGuy said:

Typical......Assuming that disagreeing with someone's point of view means "dislike" and/or "hate" 

FYI - I love my daughter's trans best friend, I just don't agree with her choice but always pray and hope for happiness.  BTW - She (I mean they as she now prefers to be called) loves coming to our house, and my wife and I love to see her/him/they and his/hers/theirs partner.  Especially their little doggie.....

• Kill me now 1

Does anyone else find it ironic that in major cities stores, restaurants and businesses are boarding up to protect themselves after the election from the members of the most tolerant, most inclusive, love everyone groups that have already destroyed so much in the name of "justice" and are complaining because the President "won't say he will accept the results of the election if he loses"..... 

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Does anyone else find it ironic that in major cities stores, restaurants and businesses are boarding up to protect themselves after the election from the members of the most tolerant, most inclusive, love everyone groups that have already destroyed so much in the name of "justice" and are complaining because the President "won't say he will accept the results of the election if he loses"..... 

Exactly.

14 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Well said.  I simply consider the source (TSG).

On 10/31/2020 at 5:41 PM, DE said:

Lol wut?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, swordfish said:

Typical......Assuming that disagreeing with someone's point of view means "dislike" and/or "hate" 

FYI - I love my daughter's trans best friend, I just don't agree with her choice but always pray and hope for happiness.  BTW - She (I mean they as she now prefers to be called) loves coming to our house, and my wife and I love to see her/him/they and his/hers/theirs partner.  Especially their little doggie.....

That's the problem "I don't agree with her choice" 

You HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO. You should have no OPINION on if some man wants to become a female or visa versa. 

The hypocrisy you show is astounding 

You don't want the government telling you what to do but you want the government to tell women what they can and can't do with their body, you want the government to tell people they can't marry the same sex. 

Republican logic 101.

• Like 1

You HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO. You should have no OPINION on if some man wants to become a female or visa versa. 

You don't want the government telling you what to do but you want the government to tell women what they can and can't do with their body, you want the government to tell people they can't marry the same sex. 

Republican logic 101.

I don't want to wear a mask.  My body my choice.  You have no say in what I do.

See how easy this is.

Republican logic 101.

See it is very simple.  You want to murder your own child before they are born, that's on you, not us as tax paying US citizens.

Do a bit of research into Margaret Sanger.  

1 hour ago, DanteEstonia said:

Lol wut?

I do not find anything funny about church.  What do you?  I am interested.

7 hours ago, swordfish said:

The Republican party tried throwing out 100,000+ ballots in a texas county, they are trying to get ballots thrown out in minnesota, pennsylvania, north Carolina and wisconsin. 

Why? Cause I think he and gop know he's gonna lose and that's gonna help trump and gop by throwing those ballots out. 

4 minutes ago, DE said:

See it is very simple.  You want to murder your own child before they are born, that's on you, not us as tax paying US citizens.

Do a bit of research into Margaret Sanger.  

Google the hyde amendment. Tax payers money only goes to abortions if it's a case of incest or rape.. most national Republicans support that anyway. 

10 minutes ago, DE said:

See how easy this is.

So you are okay with potentially killing yourself, your wife or child or a random person but you have a problem with women choosing to have an abortion? 

Makes a lot of sense--(it doesn't)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DE said:

What do I find funny about church? All ministers/priests are Pharisees and liars.

1 minute ago, TheStatGuy said:

So you are okay with potentially killing yourself, your wife or child or a random person but you have a problem with women choosing to have an abortion? 

If he gives a woman COVID, and the fetus dies, would that be an abortion?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DE said:

See how easy this is.

You don't want the government telling you to wear a mask but you want the government to tell a woman what she can and cant do with their body, you want the government controlling what type of couples adopt kids and want the government to tell a men/women who they can't and can't marry. 

If you don't want the government telling you what to do, it's pretty hypocritical and selfish on wanting them to tell others what to do. 

8 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

What do I find funny about church? All ministers/priests are Pharisees and liars.

If he gives a woman COVID, and the fetus dies, would that be an abortion?

Right... 

They just don't get it.