Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  47 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

2020 Presidential Election thread

Muda69

My hope is that we do things like we used to do. After a hard fought campaign, once the result is in, we all join forces and stand shoulder to shoulder and get behind whomever wins. At bottom, whether we’re Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, independents, etc., we’re all Americans. I just hope we act like it.

Now, I’ll mount up on my unicorn and ride away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

You don't want the government telling you to wear a mask but you want the government to tell a woman what she can and cant do with their body, you want the government controlling what type of couples adopt kids and want the government to tell a men/women who they can't and can't marry. 

If you don't want the government telling you what to do, it's pretty hypocritical and selfish on wanting them to tell others what to do. 

Have a great day KH, I know I will.

10 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

What do I find funny about church? All ministers/priests are Pharisees and liars.

If he gives a woman COVID, and the fetus dies, would that be an abortion?

Have a great day Dante.  I know I will.

10 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

So you are okay with potentially killing yourself, your wife or child or a random person but you have a problem with women choosing to have an abortion? 

Makes a lot of sense--(it doesn't)

Keep spinning your narrative KH.  Have a great day.  I know I will.

11 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Google the hyde amendment. Tax payers money only goes to abortions if it's a case of incest or rape.. most national Republicans support that anyway. 

Check out Planned Parenthood KH.  Check out Margaret Sanger.  Check out her plans.  Your support and white hood are showing, no matter who you say you support.  Have a great day KH.  I know I will.

• Kill me now 1

On 10/31/2020 at 2:51 PM, TheStatGuy said:

My over lords? Telling me what to believe? 

I'm a critical thinker, with an open mind, who marches to the beat of his own drum. 

I'm sorry, anybody who votes for either of the uni-party candidates is really not a "critical thinker".   Especially if they vote for a candidate that wants to add 11 trillion to the national debt.  That's not monopoly money folks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

That's the problem "I don't agree with her choice" 

You HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO. You should have no OPINION on if some man wants to become a female or visa versa. 

The hypocrisy you show is astounding 

You don't want the government telling you what to do but you want the government to tell women what they can and can't do with their body, you want the government to tell people they can't marry the same sex. 

Republican logic 101.

Are you friggin serious? 

I can't have an opinion that's different from yours?  

First of all - I DIDN'T have a say in her life, nor would I try to unless she asked.  I love the person, not the (what I would consider) sin.  If she were my daughter, we would still be having a beer, and I would have to learn to live with her choice.

This is your problem not mine - you can't accept anyone's OPINION that isn't the same as yours.  ("Critical thinking" Liberal logic)

Edited by swordfish
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Are you friggin serious? 

I can't have an opinion that's different from yours?  

First of all - I DIDN'T have a say in her life, nor would I try to unless she asked.  I love the person, not the (what I would consider) sin.  If she were my daughter, we would still be having a beer, and I would have to learn to live with her choice.

This is your problem not mine - you can't accept anyone's OPINION that isn't the same as yours.  ("Critical thinking" Liberal logic)

Absolutely.  They truly are the party of hate.  Using the old Nazi technique...blame others of being guilty of what THEY are actually doing.

BTW

Stock futures are up 400 points.  This is NOT in anticipation of the left's candidate who ran his campaign on shutting down the economy.  This is in anticipation of the RED WAVE that is hitting our shores.  50/50!

Have a great day all.  I know I will.

God bless!  He is the only one in charge.  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Google the hyde amendment. Tax payers money only goes to abortions if it's a case of incest or rape.. most national Republicans support that anyway. 

Here you go KH.  Have a wonderful blessed day.  I know I will.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/23/racism-eugenics-margaret-sanger-deserves-no-honors-column/5480192002/

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

My hope is that we do things like we used to do. After a hard fought campaign, once the result is in, we all join forces and stand shoulder to shoulder and get behind whomever wins. At bottom, whether we’re Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, independents, etc., we’re all Americans. I just hope we act like it.

Now, I’ll mount up on my unicorn and ride away.

We on the right have been trying to do this since 2016.

I have been saying it for months, The Best is Yet to Come!

Just now, DanteEstonia said:

Unleash the Klan on the blacks? Send FBI informants into labor organizations?

Dante

You may want to tuck your hood in.  It is showing.

Kamala Harris Says Equal Outcomes Should Be the Goal of Public Policy

https://reason.com/2020/11/02/kamala-harris-equality-equity-outcomes/

Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris provided narration for a short animated clip that appeared on her Twitter feed Sunday. In the clip, Harris gives voice to a leftist-progressive narrative about the importance of equity—equal outcomes—rather than mere equality before the law.

"There's a big difference between equality and equity," says Harris. "Equality suggests, 'Oh, everyone should get the same amount.' The problem with that, not everybody's starting in the same place."

Harris contrasted equal treatment—all people getting the same thing—with equitable treatment, which means "we all end up at the same place."

There's a big difference between equality and equity. pic.twitter.com/n3XfQyjLNe

— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) November 1, 2020

This may seem like a trivial difference, but when it comes to public policy, the difference matters. A government should be obligated to treat all citizens equally, giving them the same access to civil rights and liberties like voting, marriage, religious freedom, and gun ownership. The government cannot deny rights to certain people because they are black, female, Muslim, etc.—this would be unequal treatment.

A mandate to foster equity, though, would give the government power to violate these rights in order to achieve identical social results for all people. In accordance with this thinking, the authorities might be justified in giving some people more rights than others. Indeed, this would arguably be strictly necessary, in order to create a society where everyone ends up in the exact same situation.

Conservatives swiftly condemned Harris's tweet in characteristically dramatic fashion: Rep. Liz Cheney (R–Wyo.) accused Harris of sounding "just like Karl Marx." Harris probably isn't a committed Marxist—if anything, her core ideology seems to be whatever the current political moment calls for—but it's probably true that the people on her staff who helped make this video are well-informed about the sort of lingo that appeals to young progressive activists. This cohort is certainly interested in radical ideas like using wealth redistribution to engineer leftist social outcomes.

If the Biden-Harris ticket triumphs on Election Day, expect some of these people to find themselves staffing the vast federal bureaucracy, taking jobs in the Departments of Education, Labor, Housing, and elsewhere. There are a million different ways for these bureaucrats to make marginal, under-the-radar policy changes that support an equity-over-equality worldview. That's a far greater danger than Harris's earnest and clumsy attempts to woo the wokest of the woke.

2 hours ago, DE said:

Have a great day KH, I know I will.

Have a great day Dante.  I know I will.

Keep spinning your narrative KH.  Have a great day.  I know I will.

I'm not spinning anything. I'm just pointing out the holes in your arguments. 

52 minutes ago, DE said:

We on the right have been trying to do this since 2016.

I have been saying it for months, The Best is Yet to Come!

Dante

You may want to tuck your hood in.  It is showing.

Lies

Yes, the best is yet to come.. Hopefully a Joe Biden presidency with a Democrat senate and house. 

2 hours ago, DE said:

Check out Planned Parenthood KH.  Check out Margaret Sanger.  Check out her plans.  Your support and white hood are showing, no matter who you say you support.  Have a great day KH.  I know I will.

White hood? My girlfriend is black. 

If i wore a "white hood" i wouldn't have voted for Barack Obama twice, my favorite nba player of all time wouldn't be Michael Jordan.. I wouldn't listen to rap music, never dated a Hispanic, wouldn't have shook 09ers hand or @gonzoron's wifes hand. 

You are clueless. 

1 minute ago, DanteEstonia said:

You have a great future in stand-up comedy.

Hes in a cult. Hes a evangelical Christian (last i knew) and a trumper. 

He double dips. He doesn't think for himself. He lives how "god" and trump tell him too. 

13 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

What do I find funny about church? All ministers/priests are Pharisees and liars.

If he gives a woman COVID, and the fetus dies, would that be an abortion?

For you and @gonzoronwho liked your comment.

If she is wearing her mask properly she has nothing to worry about.  See, the science.

BTW, I do wear my mask.  Not by choice, but to allow our society to begin getting back to normal.

14 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

That's the problem "I don't agree with her choice" 

You HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO. You should have no OPINION on if some man wants to become a female or visa versa. 

The hypocrisy you show is astounding 

You don't want the government telling you what to do but you want the government to tell women what they can and can't do with their body, you want the government to tell people they can't marry the same sex. 

Republican logic 101.

I find it ironic that the only people advocating for the execution of innocent lives via abortion are the exact same ones that their mother and father chose not to execute them.

I will be the constant voice for the voiceless, unborn life.

14 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

White hood? My girlfriend is black. 

If i wore a "white hood" i wouldn't have voted for Barack Obama twice, my favorite nba player of all time wouldn't be Michael Jordan.. I wouldn't listen to rap music, never dated a Hispanic, wouldn't have shook 09ers hand or @gonzoron's wifes hand. 

You are clueless. 

Hes in a cult. Hes a evangelical Christian (last i knew) and a trumper. 

He double dips. He doesn't think for himself. He lives how "god" and trump tell him too. 

I will continue to pray for you.  You are not a lost soul.  Please remember these conversations when you need them.  God always wins, no matter what you or your fellows think.

• Haha 1
  • Kill me now 1

28 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Lies

Yes, the best is yet to come.. Hopefully a Joe Biden presidency with a Democrat senate and house. 

There it is again.  Blame the others of what they are guilty of doing.  And you say I am in a cult?  LOL.

I will continue to pray for you KH.  You are not lost.

33 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

I'm not spinning anything. I'm just pointing out the holes in your arguments. 

See here is the difference KH.  I am not trying to argue.  You can "point out holes" in anything you do not agree with.  That is your MO.  

I will continue to pray for you.  You are not lost.

1 hour ago, DE said:

I will continue to pray for you.  You are not a lost soul.  Please remember these conversations when you need them.  God always wins, no matter what you or your fellows think.

Same for you @gonzoronHave a great day.

Just now, Muda69 said:

Who is paying for that $11 trillion dollar presidency?  You?  "The rich"?

LOL. China?  Iran?  Russia?  Kazakhstan?  Ukraine? Biden is in bed with all of them.

What did I win?  😉  

I am watching a documentary on Biden.  It is on Newsmax, which I know is right leaning, but man, it is BRUTAL for Biden.  It is 100% just showing Biden's links to racism in his own words, his hypocrisy in his own words, and his awful policies over the near 5 decades as a career politician.

I do not know what is worse.  His words or the people that believe him.

11 hours ago, DE said:

There it is again.  Blame the others of what they are guilty of doing.  And you say I am in a cult?  LOL.

See here is the difference KH.  I am not trying to argue.  You can "point out holes" in anything you do not agree with.  That is your MO.  

Don't pray for me dude. 

I don't like you. I don't believe in god. 

11 hours ago, DE said:

What do you mean you aren't trying to argue? You are on a message board. 

I'm done debating with you. My mom got rushed to the hospital tonight. I've been here almost all night, gonna be here for a few days