Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

DTs Dandy Dozen - Stellar Performances Year To Date

Guest DT

5 hours ago, Bobref said:

At The Inferno? Egad, man! You’ve taken leave of your senses!

We beat them twice at The Inferno when I was an assistant to Brad Stewart at KV. 2012 and 2014. 

I believe 2012 is the only time KV has held both the Cracker Barrel and Milk Jug (traveling trophies) at the same time. 

Then KV AD, Doug Greenlee, had photo ops for the fans at Fred Jones Field, to pose with the trophies. 

5 hours ago, Gipper said:

I respect that, but will respectfully disagree.  We’re still cool, though, right?

No stress this way pal.   

Wheeler had some really nice young players last year when we played them in sectionals, I want to say started a freshman at RB last year who had some good looks to him while scouting and playing against him.  

19 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

No stress this way pal.   

Wheeler had some really nice young players last year when we played them in sectionals, I want to say started a freshman at RB last year who had some good looks to him while scouting and playing against him.  

Should be a good game.  When I went to SN, it was hard to compete, let alone beat KV in anything.  Lowell has had their way with them, but something tells me Friday’s game could be epic.

gonna be a throwback slobber knocker for sure when RDP of 219 face off with the K version of Cougars.    Fun for both communities.   

Start of a great stretch and opportunities for KV 

Sep. 25 at Lowell 4A © 7:00 pm    
Oct. 2   Hobart 4A © 7:00 pm    
Oct. 9   Andrean 2A © 7:00 pm  

13 hours ago, DT said:

Look at your map and compare Jeffs current travel commitments to what they would have in the CI/CC scenario.

Then report back to me with your findings by 10PM this evening.

I doubt the Circle City Conference (a private school Catholic/Jesuit league) would willingly accept teams like Jeff or Harrison (public big outlying schools). Circle City=Indianapolis

Conference Indiana is already on life support. I'm not sure how it's still alive, frankly.