Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MIC Week 7

Ben Davis at Carmel 

I think BD has improved with each game this year, and they bounce back after a tough loss to LN last week.  BD by 3

Center Grove at Pike 

Everyone has already crowned CG the 6A champs, BUT NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND.  Coach Ech and the Red Devils finally break through and get that statement win for the program.  Pike will play to win the game and I predict the ball just bounces their way tonight. Pike by 1

Lawrence North at Warren Central 

LN wins in OT against a BD who just beat WC.  I like the WC defense here in a low scoring game.  WC by 2

North Central at Lawrence Central

North Central wins by 20+.  Hoping for some stability in the LC program soon as they've gone scoreless over the last 3 games. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Knightmare said:

Ben Davis at Carmel 

I think BD has improved with each game this year, and they bounce back after a tough loss to LN last week.  BD by 3

Center Grove at Pike 

Everyone has already crowned CG the 6A champs, BUT NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND.  Coach Ech and the Red Devils finally break through and get that statement win for the program.  Pike will play to win the game and I predict the ball just bounces their way tonight. Pike by 1

LN wins in OT against a BD who just beat WC.  I like the WC defense here in a low scoring game.  WC by 2

North Central wins by 20+.  Hoping for some stability in the LC program soon as they've gone scoreless over the last 3 games. 

Carmel by 10

CG by as many as they want. 

LN by 3

NC by 28

5 hours ago, Knightmare said:

Ben Davis at Carmel 

Center Grove at Pike 

Great comedy here. 

On 10/2/2020 at 11:05 AM, Knightmare said:

Ben Davis at Carmel 

Center Grove at Pike 

Certainly looks like Carmel has solidified the #2 spot in the MIC. And I’m not going too far out on a limb to say NC/LN are the next 2.

On 10/3/2020 at 1:33 PM, Warren Central Warrior said:

With last night's loss to Lawrence North, Warren Central has all but assured its worst season in 28 years when the Warriors finished 2-7.

Warren's struggles are on the offensive side of the football for sure. They'll get it turned back around.