Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1A Sectional 45

10 hours ago, wvigo13 said:

Man, some real false information in here, I have no dog in this fight. But there are some blatant lies made in here. South Put IS NOT a dirty team. I've seen them play multiple times, once against my own team. And should Parke Heritage really be talking about someone not playing anyone? Who did they play?! Didn't even play Seeger. Played SV and lost. Get real. Parke Heritage has played absolutely no one. I could care less who wins. but i'll telll you what, South Put will smack PH in the mouth. Will PH respond or will they cower?

I was going to give you a sticker 👍🏻but it’s 8am and I don’t have any.🤔 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

After listening to the game Friday, and now watching the first half online, my judgement on the discipline of SP was 110% correct. Late hits out of bounds (twice), taunting once, blind side cheap blocks away from the play on 2 punt returns, resulting in flags, and the famous “body slam.” But the fact none of those big lineman have their 5XL undershirts tucked is what makes me the most annoyed lol. Their dancing and jumping around and extra stuff isn’t what my old school soul likes either but to each their own. 6 personal fouls in 2 weeks wouldn’t happen at PH or for woody Hayes, and after a player receives a flag they continue to play without being pulled for a play. 

better coach-PH 

OFFENSE

better QB- PH 

better receivers-PH 

better RB’s-SP 

better o-line-SP (I will admit they are huge but can those big guys handle picking up the fast d-line of PH? Not 125  DE’s line Attica had)

better kicker-PH 

better special teams-PH 

DEFENSE 

better secondary-PH

better LB’s-SP

better d-line- not sure, parke heritage has smaller 200-220 lb d lineman who move around, south put has two 250lb and one 220 lb d lineman. I know roster weight might be exaggerated, but I don’t see those d lineman getting the type of pressure on johnson it will take to slow him down. 

I also got my hands on Heritage Christian game and watched a few minutes, the D1’s and Seeger would both beat them. 

parke heritage is smaller and elusive. They have 4 receivers, sometimes 5 that can score every series. They have damn near 100 formations I bet and they have the best QB in 1A who can run as well as he can throw. I’m sure you guys are tired of me saying they have only punted less than 5 times in 2 seasons. Their defense will be the determining factor. Moore will have them ready I believe to get some stops against the SP run game and force them to throw. 

south put has not had a close game all season and they know how good they are, just watch a game of theirs for 10 minutes and they will wink at camera and blow you a kiss. They are huge and physical and will try to run the wolves over. As I said for PH, their defense will be the deciding factor, I am not sure the answer to slow them down, if they can, they will win. 

going to be one hell of a game!

does anyone know if Seeger has shot at winning the sectional?

So you are saying with all those advantages in position groups, that Parke Heritage is the favorite? I dont doubt it, just surprised.

Quick stats from each schools max preps.

SP.                PH

Pass Def       44                9

Int:                  20               8

sacks             23.5            9

qb hurries       6                 11

caused fum     15               3

Lets hope each school makes it through this week so we can play some football Friday night. High of 70 on Friday we will take that for the first week of November. 

I do agree it will be a shoot out, but I think the advantage goes to PH. I believe PH will spend most of the game on defense and I think that is an advantage for them. From what I’ve seen SP is a running team. They will score and score a lot. But I think it will take a toll on them towards the end of the game. PH can and will score fast giving their offense more time to recover. Yes I know PH had some key players on both sides of the ball, but I but I’m not sure they will be that involved unless South Put tries to change things up and go with a passing attack. 

looking forward to Friday night. @speaglefan any new info on tickets? 

This thread has turned into straight comedy. 

Thats a lot of smack being talked from those backing what is essentially the 3rd place team in the WRC. 

If you enjoy watching 22 high school age kids play paddy-cake then i am not surprised you enjoy PH games or that you find SP blocking through the whistle and finding opportunities to block downfield to be "dirty". 

Poking eyes in piles, twisting ankles, and late cheap shots are without a doubt dirty play and unacceptable, three things i have never seen from an SP team.  But if you want to side with a set of refs that are typically restricted to calling JV/Jr. High games and are not aware enough to blow the whistle while a 6-3 190 lb (to correct the terrible misquote earlier in the thread)drives Attica's qb backwards and forcing him to finish the tackle then more power to you. If you have the opportunity to review the livestream film you will also see the refs wait long enough to walk over to the qb, see that he is "hurt", then decide to throw the flag. Secondly, the opinion of a team still licking their wounds after their best strategy for stopping SP's run game was to dive and the offensive lineman's ankle and hold on for dear life probably should not hold much water. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Lets hope each school makes it through this week so we can play some football Friday night. High of 70 on Friday we will take that for the first week of November. 

I do agree it will be a shoot out, but I think the advantage goes to PH. I believe PH will spend most of the game on defense and I think that is an advantage for them. From what I’ve seen SP is a running team. They will score and score a lot. But I think it will take a toll on them towards the end of the game. PH can and will score fast giving their offense more time to recover. Yes I know PH had some key players on both sides of the ball, but I but I’m not sure they will be that involved unless South Put tries to change things up and go with a passing attack. 

Haven’t heard anything yet.  Hoping it gets raised to 1000 or more.  Hottest ticket in West Central Indiana right now. 
I honestly have no idea how Friday night will go.  I don’t do predictions, or talk smack about any team.  
I will say I like being underrated.

it will be a heck of a game.

if I hear on tickets will keep ya posted.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

After listening to the game Friday, and now watching the first half online, my judgement on the discipline of SP was 110% correct. Late hits out of bounds (twice), taunting once, blind side cheap blocks away from the play on 2 punt returns, resulting in flags, and the famous “body slam.” But the fact none of those big lineman have their 5XL undershirts tucked is what makes me the most annoyed lol. Their dancing and jumping around and extra stuff isn’t what my old school soul likes either but to each their own. 6 personal fouls in 2 weeks wouldn’t happen at PH or for woody Hayes, and after a player receives a flag they continue to play without being pulled for a play. 

better coach-PH 

OFFENSE

better QB- PH 

better receivers-PH 

better RB’s-SP 

better o-line-SP (I will admit they are huge but can those big guys handle picking up the fast d-line of PH? Not 125  DE’s line Attica had)

better kicker-PH 

better special teams-PH 

DEFENSE 

better secondary-PH

better LB’s-SP

better d-line- not sure, parke heritage has smaller 200-220 lb d lineman who move around, south put has two 250lb and one 220 lb d lineman. I know roster weight might be exaggerated, but I don’t see those d lineman getting the type of pressure on johnson it will take to slow him down. 

I also got my hands on Heritage Christian game and watched a few minutes, the D1’s and Seeger would both beat them. 

parke heritage is smaller and elusive. They have 4 receivers, sometimes 5 that can score every series. They have damn near 100 formations I bet and they have the best QB in 1A who can run as well as he can throw. I’m sure you guys are tired of me saying they have only punted less than 5 times in 2 seasons. Their defense will be the determining factor. Moore will have them ready I believe to get some stops against the SP run game and force them to throw. 

south put has not had a close game all season and they know how good they are, just watch a game of theirs for 10 minutes and they will wink at camera and blow you a kiss. They are huge and physical and will try to run the wolves over. As I said for PH, their defense will be the deciding factor, I am not sure the answer to slow them down, if they can, they will win. 

going to be one hell of a game!

does anyone know if Seeger has shot at winning the sectional?

Probably the biggest homer post I ever seen! I swear to God it is! The break down was ok but all the shots at teenagers is Busch league. I hate Busch beers anyways there’s only one Busch for me! I don’t have a dog or a Woof in this fight but I bet the Balled and Gode Eagles see all this crap and take it out on the Woofs Friday. 
As for Seegers I think WeBos will win kinda easy. They’ll probably meet Heritage Christians in the regional. Funny you say Seegers and South Vermilions would beat them and neither will get out of the sectional and HC has a good shot of making semi state. I gotta go 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I’ve never heard having your defense on the field the hoe game is an advantage ever in my life! That’s exactly what South Putnams wants, keep the jugger nots on the sidelines. Can’t score if you don’t have the balls. STATE LAW!

13 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

Probably the biggest homer post I ever seen! I swear to God it is! The break down was ok but all the shots at teenagers is Busch league. I hate Busch beers anyways there’s only one Busch for me! I don’t have a dog or a Woof in this fight but I bet the Balled and Gode Eagles see all this crap and take it out on the Woofs Friday. 
As for Seegers I think WeBos will win kinda easy. They’ll probably meet Heritage Christians in the regional. Funny you say Seegers and South Vermilions would beat them and neither will get out of the sectional and HC has a good shot of making semi state. I gotta go 

We are “ balled Eagles”

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I'm not sure how PH spending most of the time on defense is good for them. They don't have a good defense. South Put will run down their throats and run the clock out. PH needs their offense on the field most of the time to score enough points. South Put is probably gonna score on every possession. If PH can't get their offense on the field, that isn't good for them. 

39 minutes ago, Trenchwarfare said:

This thread has turned into straight comedy. 

Thats a lot of smack being talked from those backing what is essentially the 3rd place team in the WRC. 

If you enjoy watching 22 high school age kids play paddy-cake then i am not surprised you enjoy PH games or that you find SP blocking through the whistle and finding opportunities to block downfield to be "dirty". 

Poking eyes in piles, twisting ankles, and late cheap shots are without a doubt dirty play and unacceptable, three things i have never seen from an SP team.  But if you want to side with a set of refs that are typically restricted to calling JV/Jr. High games and are not aware enough to blow the whistle while a 6-3 190 lb (to correct the terrible misquote earlier in the thread)drives Attica's qb backwards and forcing him to finish the tackle then more power to you. If you have the opportunity to review the livestream film you will also see the refs wait long enough to walk over to the qb, see that he is "hurt", then decide to throw the flag. Secondly, the opinion of a team still licking their wounds after their best strategy for stopping SP's run game was to dive and the offensive lineman's ankle and hold on for dear life probably should not hold much water. 

No disrespect to any refs who might be reading this. 

There were just a few bad eggs in that particular group. 

56 minutes ago, speaglefan said:

Quick stats from each schools max preps.

SP.                PH

Pass Def       44                9

Int:                  20               8

sacks             23.5            9

qb hurries       6                 11

caused fum     15               3

How many more games have you played? 

12 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Attica was able to make a few stops against South Put, PH will do the same. Parke heritage will score on every position. Will be  interesting to see South Put plays if they don’t have the lead. 

We have played 2 games where we were down and 1 game team within 3. We know how to respond.

I know WeBo is young, but they were beaten pretty handily by Sheridan, who Seeger knocked off late in the year.  I don't think the Stars are the same team they were the past two years.  I know they have improved as the season has gone on, and I know they play a much more challenging schedule, but I do think the Patriots have a shot to win.

1 minute ago, Ballhawk said:

I know WeBo is young, but they were beaten pretty handily by Sheridan, who Seeger knocked off late in the year.  I don't think the Stars are the same team they were the past two years.  I know they have improved as the season has gone on, and I know they play a much more challenging schedule, but I do think the Patriots have a shot to win.

Always rooting for the WRC teams to make a run, especially Herb. 

eaglefan, keep us posted on tickets if you can!

19 minutes ago, Ballhawk said:

Definitely not the same but week one they were replacing almost every key player from a great 2 year run. Probably a much different game if they played week 9. 

26 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Attica was able to make a few stops against South Put, PH will do the same. Parke heritage will score on every position. Will be  interesting to see South Put plays if they don’t have the lead. 

So every position that’s 11 touchdowns. The Woofs run a lot of guard, tackle and center eligible plays?