Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1A Sectional 45

2 hours ago, Ballhawk said:

Everyone is so touchy these days.  It must be this election thing or Covid or just some thin-skinned folks who just can't take things with a grain of salt.  In the immortal words of Sgt. Hulka - "lighten up Francis".

Back in the day, we didn't think a couple personal fouls were a bad thing.  Kinda put the other team on their heels and looking over their shoulders.  One late hit on a QB might make him get rid of the ball a little quicker the next time he throws.  

WeBo's 7 wins were against teams with a combined 22-46 record.  Seeger's opponents were 23-47.  I feel this should be a competitive game and either team has a shot.  Seeger does have the advantage of playing in beautiful West Lebanon.  Funny thing, isn't Western Boone considered west Lebanon?  Hmmm.......

👍🏻 Sticker.  9:37 my stickers haven’t regenerated.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

A former player toad me yesterday the 2 hardest hitting teams he played against were Sheridan on South Putnams. Remember Doug Planks and Gary Fencick of Da Bears? They blowed up at least one receiver every game and sent a strong message. I swear to God they did!

Hardest hits I ever took were in practice.  Games were like PE class.

• Like 1

I need more Wolf howl.  Enough with the Sheridan’s talk...they have been eliminated in another sectional.  The entire game comes down to if South Putnams can match the Wolfs score for score.  If they can, then they will have a great chance to win.  If they can’t, then the Wolfs will win by a few scores.  I really think it’s that simple.  

7 minutes ago, wrcsage said:

I need more Wolf howl.  Enough with the Sheridan’s talk...they have been eliminated in another sectional.  The entire game comes down to if South Putnams can match the Wolfs score for score.  If they can, then they will have a great chance to win.  If they can’t, then the Wolfs will win by a few scores.  I really think it’s that simple.  

Spend some money before telling me what to post. STATE LAW!

24 minutes ago, wrcsage said:

Go soak your head.  

Your insights are so enlightening.  If they can outscore the other team, they will win.  If they can't, they'll lose.  Holy crap Batman!  Is that what it's all about?  Did you learn football from Football for Dummies?

Why not analyze SP offense vs. PH defense and vice versa?  What are the matchups to watch for?  Nah, I'll just contribute that the team who scores more points will win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 10:38 AM, Ballhawk said:

I know WeBo is young, but they were beaten pretty handily by Sheridan, who Seeger knocked off late in the year.  I don't think the Stars are the same team they were the past two years.  I know they have improved as the season has gone on, and I know they play a much more challenging schedule, but I do think the Patriots have a shot to win.

The Legend that is Ballhawk!  Webo lost 21-20.  That wasn't handily.  There have been several changes on both sides of the ball since Week 1.  Should be a good game.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ballhawk said:

Everyone is so touchy these days.  It must be this election thing or Covid or just some thin-skinned folks who just can't take things with a grain of salt.  In the immortal words of Sgt. Hulka - "lighten up Francis".

Back in the day, we didn't think a couple personal fouls were a bad thing.  Kinda put the other team on their heels and looking over their shoulders.  One late hit on a QB might make him get rid of the ball a little quicker the next time he throws.  

WeBo's 7 wins were against teams with a combined 22-46 record.  Seeger's opponents were 23-47.  I feel this should be a competitive game and either team has a shot.  Seeger does have the advantage of playing in beautiful West Lebanon.  Funny thing, isn't Western Boone considered west Lebanon?  Hmmm.......

LOL. NO WAY...

Also, Webo hung with Danville (4 turnovers will do you in, 2 in the RZ).  We hung with Western (who we had opportunities to beat).  The Webo team has grown up a lot over the last 6 weeks.  It should be an interesting game.  

Edited by 1st_and_10

Analysis, ok, I will give analysis.  South Putnams will have no answer for Johnson to Johnson, or Johnson to Wood, or Johnson to any Wolf receiver for that matter.  The Wolfs will score quickly and on every possession.  They say South Putnams likes to run.  So South Putnams will grind it out and move the ball against the smaller Wolfs.  It will come down to if they turn it over or get stopped.  If any scenario like that happens 2 or 3 times the Wolfs will win comfortably.  There is your damn analysis.  

36 minutes ago, wrcsage said:

Analysis, ok, I will give analysis.  South Putnams will have no answer for Johnson to Johnson, or Johnson to Wood, or Johnson to any Wolf receiver for that matter.  The Wolfs will score quickly and on every possession.  They say South Putnams likes to run.  So South Putnams will grind it out and move the ball against the smaller Wolfs.  It will come down to if they turn it over or get stopped.  If any scenario like that happens 2 or 3 times the Wolfs will win comfortably.  There is your damn analysis.  

I wouldn't bet against South Put.  They opened some eyes with a win over 2A #5 Heritage Christian as Donnie pointed out (I swear to God he did).  Should be as interesting as a date with Angel Skinners.

19 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Hey @speaglefan do you have any tickets to scalp for Friday night? I heard that PH will be limited to 300. I assume they will go to players/cheerleaders first. Since I have neither I may have to sneak in from the back field. Lol

What BS, if you can only hold 300 on visitors side for a sectional championship AND they are first come first serve, then find a neutral host.

school page says wolves fans must enter through north west gate. How the hell do they know who I’m cheering for? If the 300 is out can we go to other entrance? 

I’ll just take a sick day and camp out to get my seat.  

31 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Hey @speaglefan do you have any tickets to scalp for Friday night? I heard that PH will be limited to 300. I assume they will go to players/cheerleaders first. Since I have neither I may have to sneak in from the back field. Lol

No tickets to scalp!  Blame Covid and the health Dept.  there are places to watch from outside the fence.  No one likes the limit!!!!! This could be 3500 plus game.  If you wanna watch you may have to get creative.  You have to put your name down with contact info.

1 hour ago, wrcsage said:

Well, while SP is figuring out how to stop the Johnson Brothers.  PH better figure out what to do about our sets of Brothers:  the Langley’s and Switzer’s.

24 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

What BS, if you can only hold 300 on visitors side for a sectional championship AND they are first come first serve, then find a neutral host.

school page says wolves fans must enter through north west gate. How the hell do they know who I’m cheering for? If the 300 is out can we go to other entrance? 

I’ll just take a sick day and camp out to get my seat.  

Have you not been paying attention to games around the state? It’s not about capacity it’s the covids! STATE LAW!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, speaglefan said:

No tickets to scalp!  Blame Covid and the health Dept.  there are places to watch from outside the fence.  No one likes the limit!!!!! This could be 3500 plus game.  If you wanna watch you may have to get creative.  You have to put your name down with contact info.

Just installed facial recognition and pulse monitors to sort SP fans from Wolves😂

Edited by speaglefan

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Webo/Seeger is 250 each.  Players/Cheerleaders (families) are getting first crack at the tickets. 

1 minute ago, 1st_and_10 said:

Webo/Seeger is 250 each.  Players/Cheerleaders (families) are getting first crack at the tickets. 

Actually I think it should go to families first, instead of first come first serve. There will be people sitting at south put at 4:30 waiting at the gate. That doesn’t help the covid situation as you have everybody crowding in line. Plus if you want contact info. You could get it before hand instead of  everyone passing the same pen around. 

11 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Actually I think it should go to families first, instead of first come first serve. There will be people sitting at south put at 4:30 waiting at the gate. That doesn’t help the covid situation as you have everybody crowding in line. Plus if you want contact info. You could get it before hand instead of  everyone passing the same pen around. 

So no pregame orgies?

22 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Typically, visiting schools are given tickets for parents first.